Re: Identify This Indicator

pacois wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:26 am

Hi, but the indicator detects the ups and downs of the price, the arrows adapt to the price, the arrows are perfect when stationary ..
ThankYou @Pacois "with much respect for you" You re most welcome to improve the code the way you like!

i know it & it certainly is not a holy grail it is just a tool like many others the only thing it does is to generate a possibly clean signal if read with other set of indicators its not advised or recommended until someone is learned enough to devise a set of tools that do custom work for him/her anyone downloading it is deemed to understand the basic principle of arsenal building for a perfect trade.
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post:
pacois
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

Re: Identify This Indicator

HemSmart wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:24 am Screenshot (27)_LI.jpgScreenshot (24)_LI.jpg
Welcome to the site :)

Moved your post to a more suitable thread. Please try and post your queries in the appropriate topics.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
HemSmart
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance