NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

H1976 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:13 am
Kiwi wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:21 pm

Hi Admin/Mods and FS

This is an absolute top notch indicator! If your not using this somewhere in your strategy your missing out big time. Something of this quality would sell for hundreds of dollars on MQL5 market place and it would be well worth it too and we're lucky enough to get it FREE...BIG BIG thank you to the genesis that created it and big thanks for the best Forex forum EVER!

Peace out
Kiwi
That is really awesome , thanks Kiwi :thumbup: do you have MQ5 version(MT5) ?
Can anyone tell me to what indi are these comments refrering to? I cant see any link,nothing, thanks guys, I am new here.. Erik

Eriksen wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:19 pm
H1976 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:13 am

That is really awesome , thanks Kiwi :thumbup: do you have MQ5 version(MT5) ?
Can anyone tell me to what indi are these comments refrering to? I cant see any link,nothing, thanks guys, I am new here.. Erik
Step Ehlers - Optimal tracking filter alerts.
Free your mind.

mrtools wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:10 am
Added the prices, someone requested limiting the bars, and arrows on the middle band cross!
I apologize for not being clear, I was kindly requesting price options for tdi on chart averages :razz:

Whenever you can, please do.

1luuv

mrtools wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:10 am
simon_n3z wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:35 pm

Ahh, so awesome.

I have to please please ask you Mr.Tools when you can can you add the usual price options, as there are only the standard ones that come with metatrader.

Other than that, Amazing! You are the best.

Ps: I been marinating and trying to put down on paper a reliable strategy and instructions on how to trade the inraday swinging strategy. I posted the setup in February, I'm done tweaking the numbers, just gotta pen the method.

#1luuuv and keep rocking brother
Added the prices, someone requested limiting the bars, and arrows on the middle band cross!
THANK YOU!!!

Dear mrtools,
Could you please Remove repaint option when the arrow painted , actually the arrow painted in the right place but the candle sometime after going up one or two, the arrow disappear , but as the two or one candle above come down, the arrow sit in the right and same place . So kindly Remove repaint option. & please add alerts with TF & push notification.
Thanks
lucky-reversal-indicator v3.mq4
(9.45 KiB) Downloaded 396 times
lucky-reversal-indicator.JPG

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

191 Replies 35466 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

191 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1414 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News