Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:52 pm
Thanks, man,
I'm not so sure about your complete suite, but the swing trading dashboard might become helpful for everybody who finds it difficult to get a correct directional bias before entering a trade.
Two questions:
why do you disable ATR (woudn't that be a good filter for ranges, for example)?
why don't you use more MAs to choose from (MrTools, for example, is the master of offering oh so many)?
It may need a bit more work, though (possibly correcting calculating errors).
Just a random example: to see this as bullish is pretty weird (especially because the EMAs you chose EMA50 and EMA200 tell us - correctly if I may say so - that we are clearly in a downtrend):
i am using the full template. the dashboard helps me see this entries from yesterday and before yesterday so i was thinking that maybe can help other people as well. i usually trade with London and US session so for me if i dont get the first entry is difficult to go with the next entry because of volatility, i usually use a small stoploss.
i made the picture like this , whit out any other indicators so it will be more visible.

with the red circle was a bit confusing, i was thinking is gone go in sell but it turned and didnt move the blue dot( semafor) more down so it was in support zone, if that was going to happen i would not go in any trade anymore.
to answer you questions, this is how it came so it works for me, but feel free to change the settings and test new options maybe can give u a better double positive entry with xard sistem.
hope it helps
second screenshot is todays entry on gbpaud..
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:57 pm Update

I have removed the zizag2 indy and added a sub window indy (hopefully, it will keep traders out of wrong directional trades).
Also, removed the Dots that do not match a white arrow (makes more sense).
I will post the update next week.
Xard777
Hmh, the only RSI I know of that has that sort of setup is the "rsi smoothed - mtf + alert + lines". It has extremes of -50 and 50, though.
If it is that one (albeit somewhat modified, obviously) - what may be really interesting about this indicator is the fact that one could try to filter out RANGES.
That may turn out to be a pretty clever move - I like it.
So - I'm with you on this one, wizard, all the way.

josi wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:24 am

Hmh, the only RSI I know of that has that sort of setup is the "rsi smoothed - mtf + alert + lines". It has extremes of -50 and 50, though.
If it is that one (albeit somewhat modified, obviously) - what may be really interesting about this indicator is the fact that one could try to filter out RANGES.
That may turn out to be a pretty clever move - I like it.
So - I'm with you on this one, wizard, all the way.
I don't have that but XARD already gave us something similar, his !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-KDJ, so it might be worth comparing the two but in any event he will include it in his next update.
These users thanked the author Senior Rob for the post:
josi
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Senior Rob wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:10 am
I don't have that but XARD already gave us something similar, his !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-KDJ, so it might be worth comparing the two but in any event he will include it in his next update.
I looked at it - compared it - for me the decisive factor really is that using the RSI indicator - with the right setup - you can
a) give the trader a good idea of directional bias AND
b) filter out RANGES
You can see it pretty well if you look at Gold - long RANGE and then a BO
Attachments

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello all,

I've been studying the Xard system for a long time. I knew its previous editions and then supposedly the grail. However, I finally decided to find the best method of making money on the financial markets myself. Here is what I think of the Xard system.

First of all, it's a huge job he did on this system. I can only take my hat off and applaud someone who provides a system for free and who continues to develop and improve it.
But this system cannot be profitable. Not everyone who puts their winning trades here puts their losing trades. And this is because of one thing: the indicators present in this system repaint too often.

When all the conditions are met to take a trade, you end up with a losing position and the indicators repaint and you understand that you made the wrong decision when all the elements were in place. There is no explanation for this.

The only thing you have to understand is that the brokers are not there to make you money but to take it from you, if not how to fuel financial exchanges, how to make all these exchanges work. There is no foolproof system, Xard is the perfect example. This system can help you to make choices but in my opinion and having practiced it for a long time this system does not allow to be profitable in the medium and long term.

But this is only my opinion and we can only say BRAVO to Xard for all his work despite everything.
These users thanked the author Remsfr for the post:
edg3end

Remsfr wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:00 pm Hello all,

I've been studying the Xard system for a long time. I knew its previous editions and then supposedly the grail. However, I finally decided to find the best method of making money on the financial markets myself. Here is what I think of the Xard system.

First of all, it's a huge job he did on this system. I can only take my hat off and applaud someone who provides a system for free and who continues to develop and improve it.
But this system cannot be profitable. Not everyone who puts their winning trades here puts their losing trades. And this is because of one thing: the indicators present in this system repaint too often.

When all the conditions are met to take a trade, you end up with a losing position and the indicators repaint and you understand that you made the wrong decision when all the elements were in place. There is no explanation for this.

The only thing you have to understand is that the brokers are not there to make you money but to take it from you, if not how to fuel financial exchanges, how to make all these exchanges work. There is no foolproof system, Xard is the perfect example. This system can help you to make choices but in my opinion and having practiced it for a long time this system does not allow to be profitable in the medium and long term.

But this is only my opinion and we can only say BRAVO to Xard for all his work despite everything.
haven't test this system myself but there are few things i want to ask that i think are important for this system
1. which timeframe did u use for entry?
2. which timeframe did u refer to for indentifying trend?
3. did u wait for a pullback before enter?

kue92 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:58 am

haven't test this system myself but there are few things i want to ask that i think are important for this system
1. which timeframe did u use for entry?
2. which timeframe did u refer to for indentifying trend?
3. did u wait for a pullback before enter?
To answer your questions, I tested the different versions of this system for several weeks with TF M1, M5, M15, M30, H1 and even H4! Pullback or not, sometimes yes sometimes no. In fact this system is not bad but simply not profitable in the medium and long term. So tomorrow you can have your 1st winning trade, be happy, believe that you have the grail in your hands and be a loser at the end of the day without really understanding why. That's all!

The holy grail is just a name that we traders call for the perfect indicator to give us 1000 pips for each trade, and that only exist in Hollywood.
What Xard did and does is to deliver a strong system with rules.
I believe most traders with experience who follow this system are profitable, and I also believe the ones with low experience are losing money because they jump to trade on blue and red dots.
But they will get there because Xard system is very strong.
In March I did 38 trades and lost 9.
This month I did 11 and lost 2.

Thank you Xard, keep up the good work
Mario