Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:40 am Update

In lock down with the rest of the world - keeping myself active, started using my 44lb sandbag again while waiting for trades to complete (as you do).
I had more time on my hands so I have gone thru my setup and tweaked it a bit more.
Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777
Dear Xard777

Thank you for your brilliant works. I have downloaded many of your templates, but I am wondering if you have just the colour background template where it changes colour when cci is positive turns into blue, if negative turns to red? I do need any other indicators as I am adding vertical market profile on the side panel, so I just need a clean background template. Could you please so kind to share?
thank you soo much!

XARD: Here you go...
You can hide the candles via the menu input.

jswarb001 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:14 pm Hi could someone tell me what the big plus or minus figure is in the bottom left hand corner of the template please? I thought it might relate to pips but cant see what its actually comparing with. thanks.
From my observation it is showing currently the pips you are making from your entry buy/sell order.

Edit: quickly around 18pips EURUSD M1
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post:
Blueman

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

pi_369 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:22 pm

Dear Xard777

Thank you for your brilliant works. I have downloaded many of your templates, but I am wondering if you have just the colour background template where it changes colour when cci is positive turns into blue, if negative turns to red? I do need any other indicators as I am adding vertical market profile on the side panel, so I just need a clean background template. Could you please so kind to share?
thank you soo much!

XARD: Here you go...
You can hide the candles via the menu input.
Thank you so much Mr Xard. You are brilliant!

nbibu wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:22 am hello! i know that we should leave the template how it is but this can give a better visual impact of entry points, maybe avoid fake signals or continuation of trend,plus it has alerts.
thank u xard for the sistem.
Thanks, man,
I'm not so sure about your complete suite, but the swing trading dashboard might become helpful for everybody who finds it difficult to get a correct directional bias before entering a trade.
Two questions:
why do you disable ATR (woudn't that be a good filter for ranges, for example)?
why don't you use more MAs to choose from (MrTools, for example, is the master of offering oh so many)?
It may need a bit more work, though (possibly correcting calculating errors).
Just a random example: to see this as bullish is pretty weird (especially because the EMAs you chose EMA50 and EMA200 tell us - correctly if I may say so - that we are clearly in a downtrend):
Attachments

Update

I have removed the zizag2 indy and added a sub window indy (hopefully, it will keep traders out of wrong directional trades).
Also, removed the Dots that do not match a white arrow (makes more sense).
I will post the update next week.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:57 pm Update

I have removed the zizag2 indy and added a sub window indy (hopefully, it will keep traders out of wrong directional trades).
Also, removed the Dots that do not match a white arrow (makes more sense).
I will post the update next week.
Xard777
which indicator do you use in the subwindow - if I'm allowed to ask?

XARD: It is an RSI, it just mimics the Trend.

Thanks for the info. Somewhat strange that it has 25 and -25 as its extremes.