NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Identify This Indicator

mrtools wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:17 am
t2g wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:00 pm
Somebody please teach me what the indicator's name in the main window is.
and also is there indicator which draws only green wavy line in main window ?
(I pointed in the picture above.)
Possibly the separate window version.
Thanks. mrtools.
the indicator you gave me is for sub window.
do you know about main window's indicator ?

k_khan_bt wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:17 am
Here is something that does not repaint check it out & hit thanks to prove you re not crooked.
Hi, but the indicator detects the ups and downs of the price, the arrows adapt to the price, the arrows are perfect when stationary ..
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

pacois wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:26 am
k_khan_bt wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:17 am
Here is something that does not repaint check it out & hit thanks to prove you re not crooked.
Hi, but the indicator detects the ups and downs of the price, the arrows adapt to the price, the arrows are perfect when stationary ..
ThankYou @Pacois "with much respect for you" You re most welcome to improve the code the way you like!

i know it & it certainly is not a holy grail it is just a tool like many others the only thing it does is to generate a possibly clean signal if read with other set of indicators its not advised or recommended until someone is learned enough to devise a set of tools that do custom work for him/her anyone downloading it is deemed to understand the basic principle of arsenal building for a perfect trade.

1. Similar Topics

1. 47 Replies
    2. Gap Indicator for MT4

0 Replies 1202 Views

by handy148, Tue May 14, 2019 3:39 am in MT4 Indicators

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”