NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

NyalaCat wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:41 pm
Hello everyone,

hope you are all safe and sound, i was wondering if there are any indicators on here that base their calculations on tick volume and not only price, maybe a combination of tick volume and price? And if not could such an indicator be made?

Best regards,
K.O.
Blau Tvi is the first that comes to mind but sure there are others.

H1976 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:33 pm
Hello Dear mladen , mrtools , and all senior coders
Could you please check the attached indicator for repainting? If it is not a repaint idicator , is it possible to make it smoother and add chart arrows on it ?
Changed the rsi ma to a t3 ma,added arrows, and made it user friendly. Oh yeah and no repaint.
T3 Fozzy (alerts + arrows).mq4
(11.06 KiB) Downloaded 590 times
USDJPYDaily.png

LikeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:39 am
H1976 wrote:
Could you please check the attached indicator for repainting? If it is not a repaint idicator , is it possible to make it smoother and add chart arrows on it ?
Changed the rsi ma to a t3 ma,added arrows, and made it user friendly. Oh yeah and no repaint.
Thank you so much mrtools ,this one is really useful , Is there any MTF version of it ?

mrtools wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:22 am
pathenry wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:19 pm
Hi Mr Tools, I know these are oldies and they re-paint but I am enjoying using these attached indi's. Would it be possible to add MTF and insert a vertical coloured line of choice Green for up, Red for down instead of the arrows? Screen shot will show how it would look. The lines would confirm the higher T/F for me.
I would appreciate any help.
Pat
Regards Pat
Added the lines to this version and an option for the dots.Remember this uses TMA Centered so it recalculates.
Mr Tools, Can this addition be added to MACD Signal Crossover? I did find that the re-painting indicator TMA Centered did not work out very well, Many thanks...... viewtopic.php?p=1295394211#p1295394211.............
MACD Signal Crossover.mq4
(5.55 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

pathenry wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:53 am
mrtools wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:22 am

Added the lines to this version and an option for the dots.Remember this uses TMA Centered so it recalculates.
Mr Tools, Can this addition be added to MACD Signal Crossover?........MACD Signal Crossover.mq4
Could you post the indicator or the link please, and if it uses TMA Centered the signals will be pretty much useless.

mrtools wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:21 am
pathenry wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:53 am

Mr Tools, Can this addition be added to MACD Signal Crossover?........MACD Signal Crossover.mq4
Could you post the indicator or the link please, and if it uses TMA Centered the signals will be pretty much useless.
Done :)

mrtools wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:39 am
H1976 wrote:
dear mrtools...this a real wonderful indicator...thank you so much. a couple of requests if you don't mind:

could you please look into making it less CPU intensive (it is kind of heavy on processing)
is this T3 MA applicable to your latest TDI Index III?
is this T3 MA applicable to stochastic as well?

Thanks a lot :)

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

192 Replies 35858 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

192 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1477 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”