Re: My Indicator reviews and experiences

shaileshm wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:39 am All the while I was looking for a short term trend line indicator which I had used for 1 candle expiry. Unfortunately the indicator is deleted from my arsenal and I cant recall its name. It was most probably coded by some Russian or similar coder. I will post it later if and when I find it but for now lets move on to the next indicator.

Name: TLB OC Support and Resistance.

This is a old mtf resistance and support indicator and I am sure everyone has seen it. This can be useful for beginners who are serious about what they want to do. The way I used to study was to keep checking how far is 5M candle from the 5M line and 15M candle from 15M line and so on. This helped me improving my MTF analysis.

It would be nice if mrtools/mladen or some coder to change the line styles for easier recognition of MTF levels.

----
----
the indicator you are looking for is probably the one attached. Coded by
Russian and I am unable to uderstand the inputs which are in Russian language. So many think it is decomplied one. But It works perfectly and I don't find any indicator as user-friendly as this one without even knowing what the parameters are. However, if somebody can translate the inputs in English it will be helpful.

optionhk wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:03 am
Russian and I am unable to uderstand the inputs which are in Russian language. So many think it is decomplied one. But It works perfectly and I don't find any indicator as user-friendly as this one without even knowing what the parameters are. However, if somebody can translate the inputs in English it will be helpful.
The indicator that I lost and i am looking for is a trendline line indicator. It only drew two trend lines based on last 10 candles or so. I had originally downloaded it from a japanese site which had a huge indicator collection (I forgot the name duh!). I have a feeling I have also seen someone posting it here on fs once. But I dont know where.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

If you want to practice the MTF study as I suggested with my previous support and resistance indicator, the following indicator will help.

Name: MTF Candlesticks.

Again this is a simple and a well known indicator. All it does is it draws the higher TF candles on the chart. Just load this with the TLB resistance and support and study the way I suggested before. This is already a very powerful template you have which will take your MTF undesrtanding to a completely new level.

----
----

Best Wishes for New Year!
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post:
euro_rapp

Cladi39 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:42 am My ideas, strategies or indicators i use are based in the basic principle of market, The price tends to correct when a sudden movement in the opposite direction appears. Soo basicaly im a pullback trader.
Check attached picture.
Thanks for the share @Cladi39 i am sort of pull back trader too, here is my way to analyze your cap i would prefer to catch 4 conditions in this chart to make my decision highlighted by numbers in boxes.

7 high candles

a) 3 correction low candles with strong rejection at last candle

b) 1 another high candle with rejection again but the wick is smaller then previous low candle

c) 1 another low candle and the wick again is bigger then previous high candle

d) Here comes the Spintop the clear sign of resolve & then comes high candle here is the catch to go higher.
Attachments
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

shaileshm wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:06 am This will be the last zone type indicator for time being.

Name: ShvedSupDem Pro Zone
Author: Andrey Shvedov
Price: $10 per month

It is a paid indicator but the reason I included it is not just because it good, but it is the only indicator to my knowledge which draws the zones according to the rules of Sam Seiden. Anyone studying supply demand would have come across his name. Now personally I agree only partially with his teachings. But if you like him then this indicator might be just right for you.

-----
-----

The indicator is a complete trading system in way. It is very intuitive to use both for binary options and forex and it works quite well. However please note that is only works on the time frame of M5 and above.

Download from: Terminal directly on your MT4

-----
-----
You mentioned that you partially agree with Sam Seiden. What don’t you like about his method? Thanks.

Hope you guys are keeping safe against Corona.

Today we look at a averages indicator made by mrtools. This indicator is one of my favourate averages type indicator. It is called the averages ribbon indicator. At base level this is a simple indicator showing the slow and fast moving averages.

-----
-----

Although from first sight it might look a very ordinary indi but make no mistake this is a very powerful indicator. you can make some amazing things such as these

-----
-----

Does it makes identifying the structures easy? Btw, the bit of pink and green on the edges there also has a meaning Any guesses on it?

Heres some quick demo trades taken on the template for motivation. Hope you enjoy.

-----
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post:
Jimmy

Spreads are something which every pro trader looks at and almost no rookie bothers about. Does this information conveys anything to you?

Today we look at the spread monitoring indicator. This indicator plots the minimum, maximum and the average spread on each candle. Since the spread data needs to be collected in real time, the indicator may not be suitable for higher time frames.

-----
-----

How to evaluate the spread info?
Think of a situation where you buy a product from a shopkeeper at price X. But the very next moment you decide you dont need the product anymore and want to return it back to the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper however is interested to pay you back only a amount Y. (which will usually be a bit smaller than X). Spread is the difference X-Y

What does the spread aka difference X-Y tells you the market situation of the product? What does it mean when spread is large? What does it mean when spread is small?
Think about the four situations below and what it tells you about the market.
  • large volume small spread
  • large volume large spread
  • small volume small spread
  • small volume small spread
This is known as the volume spread analysis (VSA). When you are convinced about the answers to above situations then maybe you have just started to think like the pros. All the best!
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post (total 2):
Kiwi, jeffx33

optionhk wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:03 am

Hi,
Attached is one in English
These users thanked the author Kiwi for the post:
jeffx33

Today we look at the spectrometer indicator by mladen.

------------
----------

I can simply sum up this review by saying that this is a money making indicator.
To be honest I do not understand why this indicator is not so much popular or people are using it , making money and keeping quiet not to promote it to others. Or maybe its the repainting nature that people dont use it much.

I know there are many people who will cry about repainting and such. But the nature of cycles is such that the indicator has to be a repainting one in order to be of any use. Remember that this is a zero lag indicator. Those with sci/tech background will immediately understand what the indicator does. For others, I can say that it looks for the various short and long term cycles present in the market.

For long time I had a issue with this indicator in flat market conditions but this problem I recently sorted out and after that it has become a part of one of my real trading templates. Just showing some results with 60 sec real money trading.

---------
------------

If you want to study it please study all aspects of the indicator for a few weeks at least and on live charts. Only then you will understand its weak and strong points.

All the best with this one!
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Modahen77