Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

josi wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:39 am as you can see GBPJPY tried to break out on H4 but finds it very hard to follow through.
So you check lower TFs in order to see how strong the buyers look.
On M15 you have divergence.
The example (below) shows the weakness of buyers on M1 - so: most likely this attempt will fail and we don't enter a trade.
The situation may always change, of course, and then we would reconsider but for now this is what happens:

Dear josi
I try to have a realistic view of the chart and trading methods. So I'm not trying to be biased in any particular way. But I have seen your method over and over again on variety of sites, forums and Telegram groups or chatrooms.

In my opinion, this method has two main drawbacks:
First, this method is suitable for analyzing the left side of the price chart (the past of the chart). Where to tell lovers to get rich quick: see how my analysis has been accurate and fast (in the past, of course) !!!!

Second drawback of this method is that you have to spend 24 hours a day at the forefront of the market and charts so that you may be able to capture one or at most a few opportunities, which means a shutdown for life.
Because these methods do not provide any precise and specific criteria for entering the situation in detail, and you cannot accurately predict the exact time of market range or trend.
In my opinion, you should consider the exact factors for your trading method in order to take your work out of gambling and betting mode and approach technical analysis based on market conditions.

With respect.

Hello dear thread members,
I don't have that much knowledge of technical analysis. For me it's mainly about a system, a profitable trading system.
So that I can visualize this for everyone, imagine the following:
you have developed a system for yourself with very clear rules. You have created a list of these rules for the ENTRY, SL and EXIT.
Now you test your system and make 500 trades exactly according to these rules. Your result is this:
WIN ratio: 62% including all fees
Risk reward: 1: 1.24
Means you have a profit of 384%
After such a result I now ask everyone:
Who would be interested in whether there are other trading systems and what improvements should be made. After 384% profit, I am personally not interested in any opinion or criticism or suggestion for improvement from another or a professional.
What is your opinion (500 trades and 384% profit) ?????
I follow this thread because ImPlant wants to create something with clear rules. Respect !!!

Nobody should speak or write like politicians here. The opposition is almost always against a proposal but never says how they would do it.

It is a system based on XARD (thanks to XARD) with SPIKES, SEMAFOR, 2nd point, ...

It is about what can we remove, what can we add and how can we use it in connection with the main system.
Where's our ENTRY?
Where do we put the SL?
Where's the EXIT?
W .......... ??????

Everyone should be able to freely express their opinion and also be able to view it critically. But please always remain bound to this system.

Thanks to all
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 4):
fitditcorp, ImpLaNT, aaven, RZAMK
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Hello people!
I am still alive and with an open position in gold. Now the situation looks like this ...

I moved the stop to breakeven, because peak 2 on M15 was clearly formed and if the price goes above it, then there is no sense in remaining in the position. The operating range has changed from M5 to M15. I transferred the TP to the level of the Murray line, located in the zone of potential reversal. Now the TP is at the level of 1625. Although after yesterday’s consolidation throughout the day, I can fully assume that if the price nevertheless goes further down, the breakthrough can be quite sharp and deep, much lower than the green zone.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
aaven

josi wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:29 pm I think you must be joking (or trying to make a fool of me) because it has been described one million times:
So, if you're really interested & don't know already you have to start reading.
1st step: choose a higher TF as reference: i. e. H1
a) you have clearly defined limits of price (needn't be horizontal, could also be - like Gold just now - slightly up or down)
b) you wait for the price to clearly break out of the range (that price in our example has lower and lower highs before it breaks to the downside tells you in advance where the bias may be).
c) mostly (not always) the limit of the range will be retested by price (what Walter Peters in "Naked Forex" calls the "last kiss")
this will establish your Directional Bias

2nd step: you move to your trading TF and wait for clear signs that the BO isn't a fake-out (i.e. retest of limit; then price moves in the direction of the directional bias established; in this case: down
You enter your postion: sell
Of course your indicators (i. e. EMAs must confirm the directional bias)

So first you have a range (on higher or reference TF), then you have a breakout, then you normally have a retest, then you enter a trending movement on your trading TF.
During the trending move you must have (in this case) lower lows and lower highs. As long as these are established by price you are in a downtrend, once the distance between them becomes smaller the downtrend weakens, once it disappears the move may be over (or it at least pauses - i. e. is in a range).
As you can see Xard - with his borders - is basically emulating this anyway - to make it easier to see ranges and breakouts (and following trend moves: when you have something like steps going either up or down on the border-lines)
Sorry Josi- Your posts really are in bad taste. None of the posts and charts drawn on happened data means nothing. For starters, the thread is about using Xard's system
which also doubles as Implant's journal. You are talking about Support-Resistance-retest-fakeouts.

It also looks like you are still in the same boat like many others{including myself}- still demo trading. The language and generic pointers are a dead giveaway.

The current bar set by Implant is this:

Lay out the system along with the exact indicators used.
Lay out the specific rules.
Give out couple of live examples as price is happening.

Anything other than that really falls short and how are we supposed to know that you are capable of more than hindsight analysis if you cannot do the above?

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:59 am Hello people!
I am still alive and with an open position in gold. Now the situation looks like this ...

Screenshot_50.png

I moved the stop to breakeven, because peak 2 on M15 was clearly formed and if the price goes above it, then there is no sense in remaining in the position. The operating range has changed from M5 to M15. I transferred the TP to the level of the Murray line, located in the zone of potential reversal. Now the TP is at the level of 1625. Although after yesterday’s consolidation throughout the day, I can fully assume that if the price nevertheless goes further down, the breakthrough can be quite sharp and deep, much lower than the green zone.
Glad to see you are doing well Implant. Was a bit concerned.

Thanks
These users thanked the author aaven for the post:
ImpLaNT

Skyold wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:19 am
I follow this thread because ImPlant wants to create something with clear rules. Respect !!!

Nobody should speak or write like politicians here. The opposition is almost always against a proposal but never says how they would do it.

It is a system based on XARD (thanks to XARD) with SPIKES, SEMAFOR, 2nd point, ...

It is about what can we remove, what can we add and how can we use it in connection with the main system.
Where's our ENTRY?
Where do we put the SL?
Where's the EXIT?
W .......... ??????
Yes you are right. I want to create a system with ABSOLUTELY CLEAR and UNIQUE entry and exit rules no matter what. Regardless of whether the market is in a trend or in a range, there will be news on this instrument today or not, rain on the street or snow, etc. ... This is an ideal that I strive for. The system should give clearly readable signals, and the trader must fulfill them. But in order for the system to be such, the elements in its composition must take into account a lot of different factors. And the more factors taken into account, the more complex the system. This is the price for versatility.
Yesterday I carefully read all Josi's posts. A man has a completely different approach to the market and tradlng, than mine. But, he is also right in many ways! If possible, lateral movements in the range should be avoided. At least for the reason that it makes no sense to sit on a bus that is not going anywhere, you could just leave on another. Another question, how to take this moment into account in the system and learn how to choose the right bus before entering? I think it would be worth experimenting with some kind of breakout indicator. I have this one ...

But he lacks two things ...
1 - no MTF options
2 - does not leave a loop on the chart that would allow to visualize the range

I ask the community a question ... Maybe someone has something better? I admit that Josi has it and probably also with dashboard option... ;) May be share?
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
aaven, fitditcorp

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:43 am

Yes you are right. I want to create a system with ABSOLUTELY CLEAR and UNIQUE entry and exit rules no matter what. Regardless of whether the market is in a trend or in a range, there will be news on this instrument today or not, rain on the street or snow, etc. ... This is an ideal that I strive for. The system should give clearly readable signals, and the trader must fulfill them. But in order for the system to be such, the elements in its composition must take into account a lot of different factors. And the more factors taken into account, the more complex the system. This is the price for versatility.
Yesterday I carefully read all Josi's posts. A man has a completely different approach to the market and trade than mine. But, he is also right in many ways! If possible, lateral movements in the range should be avoided. At least for the reason that it makes no sense to sit on a bus that is not going anywhere, you could just leave on another. Another question, how to take this moment into account in the system and learn how to choose the right bus before entering? I think it would be worth experimenting with some kind of breakout indicator. I have this one ...

!!!-MT4 X-BREAKOUTBOX.ex4

But he lacks two things ...
1 - no MTF options
2 - does not leave a loop on the chart that would allow to visualize the range

I ask the community a question ... Maybe someone has something better? I admit that Josi has it and probably also with dashboard option... ;) May be share?
I for one am rooting for you Implant.

"I want to create a system with ABSOLUTELY CLEAR and UNIQUE entry and exit rules no matter what."

I am sure with your analytical approach, you will get it done.

Closed a position with a profit of 32 pips :)
As the saying goes, from a lousy sheep, at least a tuft of wool... As compensation for an unsuccessful transaction and time spent. But this situation demonstrated to me one interesting option, having noticed which, I decided not to wait for the stoploss.

We switch chart TF to M30, because the main bias line is built precisely for this TF (according Xard). Please note, that the thick red line, indicating the direction of the bias disappeared from above, and at the same time it did not appear below, as if to say that this situation falls into the category of uncertain. And the exit from the position should have been at the moment, shown in the picture. I think that gold trading has moved into the M30 range, but I no longer work in it. It is too long and inefficient. It’s easier to find another instrument and open a new position. Good luck to all....
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 3):
Skyold, aaven, RZAMK