Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hello everyone .. I have been in the world of binary options since 2015 and today I still have many lagoons in terms of strategy security or indicators.
I know for sure that there is no holy gral or magic potion, but I was wondering if there was really a no repaint indicator that gives real-time indications on a particular candle.
Which strategies to use .. M1, M5, M15, M30 in which times ... these are the questions I ask myself beyond the indicators.
I have read all the 297 pages of this chat and I am grateful to you, because I see the great availability of all of you in sharing information.

If possible, I await your feedback.

Best regards.

Alessandro

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

leonard462 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:17 pm Hello everyone .. I have been in the world of binary options since 2015 and today I still have many lagoons in terms of strategy security or indicators.
I know for sure that there is no holy gral or magic potion, but I was wondering if there was really a no repaint indicator that gives real-time indications on a particular candle.
Which strategies to use .. M1, M5, M15, M30 in which times ... these are the questions I ask myself beyond the indicators.
I have read all the 297 pages of this chat and I am grateful to you, because I see the great availability of all of you in sharing information.

If possible, I await your feedback.

Best regards.

Alessandro
Binary options are gambling. Think about it, there is exactly 50//50 percent chance that the price will go up or down from your position

impossible to predict

you should try regular trading it's easier, (even if really hard, but not impossible i think)
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
Antonio