Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

pacois wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:52 pm

Hi, the indicator on the chart is the same, refer to the post viewtopic.php?p=1295379178#p1295379178

download the templtate.
pacois
Thanks a lot. now I could understand.
but what is the magic that drawing sub window's data on main window by using only template file ?
and is it not possible to make like this indicator instead of using template ?
I'm so sorry if I'm asking you too much.

t2g wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:18 am

pacois
Thanks a lot. now I could understand.
but what is the magic that drawing sub window's data on main window by using only template file ?
and is it not possible to make like this indicator instead of using template ?
I'm so sorry if I'm asking you too much.
Hi, I came up with this trick because I don't know how to put it on the graph as an indicator.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
t2g

pacois wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:46 am
Hi, I came up with this trick because I don't know how to put it on the graph as an indicator.
pacois
Oh....I know......the trick of the magic is always secret. otherwise nobody go to the magic show. because its not interesting.
but do you think is it possible to draw wavy lines on main chart which is according to the movement of price?
not like oscillator moving like your template.

t2g wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:05 am
pacois
Oh....I know......the trick of the magic is always secret. otherwise nobody go to the magic show. because its not interesting.
but do you think is it possible to draw wavy lines on main chart which is according to the movement of price?
not like oscillator moving like your template.
You're right it's a luck solution, I have no idea how to do it on the chart, make a request to MrTools, if there is an indicator on the chart.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
t2g