NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Thank you MrTools, the MTF seems to work fine.

If you could spare the time, could you include the option of setting different icon code for each arrow? A further improvement would be to include the comprehensive averages option. If and when you can spare the time.

Thanks,
Chris

mrtools wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:36 am
chris006 wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:17 am
Hello MrTools,

Could you take a look at the attached indicator. Traderduke and Pacois were kind enough to devote their efforts but the MTF does not work. Could you fix the MTF mode?

Also, Pacois commented that MTF arrows are not reliable. What is your view on this? Can MTF arrows be trusted?

In essence this is a triple MA indicator with crossover arrows / alerts. Alternatively, could you add a 3rd Moving Average to the "Averages Ribbon 3.1.ex4"? (there is no mq4 file for this one on the forum)

Thank you,
Chris

Try this one.
different wingding code for each arrow.jpg

mrtools wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:37 am
Kiwi wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:17 pm
Hi FS,

I'm looking for a OBV divergence indicator.
Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Kiwi
Have this one.
Thank you Mr tools,

Could you please explain what OBV price is in the input setting, because it dosnt come up with any options.

Thanks
Kiwi

mrtools wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:01 am
haruteri wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:41 pm
Dear coder/expert,

Could you pls make a MTF STO and a WPR indicator with time frames control ljust ike the attched picture did?

Thanks in advance.
Haruteri.
You can find Mladen's all time frame stochastic here viewtopic.php?p=1294995381#p1294995381 also a wpr is basically a stochastic without the slowing so if you adjust the slowing to 1 or less you have a stochastic.
Thanks a lot, sir!

B.R.,
Haruteri

mrtools wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:12 am
simontw wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:15 pm
Hi all

Is it possible to get a DSl MACD indicator that has an alert and alerts on the next open candle not 2 candles later like some of the indis?

This is the one I am playing with be great to see this with a alert on current or next candle.
Added the alerts.
Hi Mr Tools

The alerts for OB OS are perfect but there is no divergence alert. Sorry I should have been more specific. Divergence is main thing here that I use.
Is it possible you can add the divergence alerts?
Thanks.
Simon

mrtools wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:26 am
MicroLite wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:26 pm
mrtools, could you add jma smoothing to random_walk_index indicator?
I have the mt5 version but not mt4

Thanks
Added jurik smoothing.
Hi MrTools, possible to add alert suite to this one? Either break of 1 or crossing of lines. Thanks!

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

154 Replies 24976 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

154 Replies
    2. 7 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”