Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

amdudus wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:11 am
faizan3 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:45 am

means scanner and divergence will work on monday because now when i put these indicator to chart it shows nothing
Maybe or put a library. In addition, there may be a damaged file or under old builds.
wheres from i can get liabrary file because which file you sended did not have any library file please send it also and in last mail you send asia trading system its password is also not avail please send it also.

faizan3 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:51 pm
amdudus wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:11 am
Maybe or put a library. In addition, there may be a damaged file or under old builds.
wheres from i can get liabrary file because which file you sended did not have any library file please send it also and in last mail you send asia trading system its password is also not avail please send it also.
[/quote
Oh my!
wininet.rar
(94.74 KiB) Downloaded 223 times
PZ_DivergenceScanner.ex4
(157.08 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
PZ_DivergenceTrading.ex4
(133.69 KiB) Downloaded 196 times

amdudus wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:18 pm
friend4you wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:31 am
Hi!
To ALL: Please help. Tell us your favorite system and opinion on any system.
What happened to your programmer who you asked to integrate atr-bands instead of repainting tma on SupDem indi?
Digital Caixxa MOD is repainting, but not so much, there were better versions online on russian boards, but different values and less signals are shown after adding it after a while a second time without timeframe change to check for repainting, but it's still useful. It also shows low spike for some bars until price moves of lows. I like Mod. Bollinger is calculated on standard deviation, I think it would be better to include also here atr bands instead of bollinger to caxxia mod as volatility is used, it has also more options. ATR Bands 2.01.mq4 is with more ma, I think the basic ma on version 2 may be easier to integrate. Maybe Caixxa looks better with adaptivness on blue red lines. Easiest way may be the code of jurik ma. Then it alerts more when ranges get smaller in asia session for example. But less in total as it may be smoother than now.
On both all spikes near extremes should alert, on non volatile markets you miss the exit otherwise.
Can you send us other interesting mq4 you like or are working on like better volume or flet? I think flet show too small areas to catch the big breakouts.
You sent folder " A... FX2020 Cracked". Can you send me the corresponding ea, too? It's a good one, a friend uses it, maybe it's a good idea to remove the user data, otherwise that template is of no use soon when that userdata in template will be deactivated by seller. It's popular and the manual system can be replicated easily.
Digital SupDem CHANNEL: some signal dots vanish or get visible after many bars when these bars are later outside the channel and the tma channel repaints. Check it on backtester ea. On Digital BuySellZone and Digital SupDem CHANNEL kyrillic names should be at least in the options section in english. On english mt4 we see mainly ??? as descriptions to select in options.
I would also send to the group some templates with more histograms, less fibos and fewer indis. Many don't have a fast pc.
Thanks, good work.
I sent your wishes to the programmers, especially since they coincide with my own observations and comments. We are waiting for the result. Thank you for the comment.
So, who wants discuss his favourite complete system here?
Amdudus, you reacted positively, but ignored my post so long. Please answer.
Believe me, most traders are not as expereinced as we are and can't benefit much from your system, as strength is most important to filter sideways and dash often shows signals that are over. There were good trends lately, but look at older charts.
Thanks.

amdudus wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:28 am
faizan3 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:17 am

Sir can you tell me how to use pz divergence sccaner and indicator. I have attach indicator but its not showing any thing on chart
Divergence trading: how to use it?
Although most technical indicators are constantly late and behind the movement of prices when it comes to divergences, this lagging feature helps us to find better and reliable to enter the market. Divergence may be used not only traders who trade on a reversal, but can also be useful for traders following the trend. Divergence is also useful for determining exit points.
I do not recommend trading divergence alone, but they are a good starting point to build your own trading strategy.
What is the divergence?
Divergence is formed on a chart when the price reaches a higher high but the indicator shows lower high. When your indicator and price movement is not synchronized, it means that "something" happens on your charts, and it demands your attention.
In fact, divergence occurs when the testimony of your indicators is not consistent with the price movement.
Look at the example of bearish and bullish divergence. Price and the indicator are not synchronized. Divergence portend a market reversal.
Divergence analysis is very useful in forecasting future price movements based on current indicators.
This event is most often associated with a high level of volatility. The price of the trading instrument may significantly diverge from its fair price. Higher volatility creates more profitable trading opportunities for a certain period of time. Paying attention to the cases of strong divergence, you can use the unique trading features that you may haven't noticed before.
The indicators
For example, we can use MACD indicator focuses on the use of average values for multiple time periods. MACD uses the close price and exponential moving averages.
Trading divergences is one key rule. If the price reaches a higher high, the oscillator must also show a higher high. If price makes a lower low, the oscillator must also show a lower low.
Divergence can be estimated only when the price formed:
A higher high compared to previous.
Lower low compared to previous.
Double top.
A double bottom.
Consider the Awesome Oscillator. Divergence is present only when the histogram indicating the pulse returns to zero. Two consecutive maximum or minimum when the histogram is not returned to the zero line, the right divergence.
Hidden divergence occurs when price makes a higher low but the oscillator shows in this case a lower low. In an uptrend hidden divergence occurs when price makes a lower low and the oscillator shows a lower low.
The divergence and the indicator RSI
One of my favorite indicators to date is the RSI (relative strength Index). RSI compares the average price movement over a certain period.
For example, if your RSI set at 14, he compares the bullish candles and bearish candles for the last 14 candles. When the RSI value is low, this means that for the last 14 candles, it was more bearish candles than bullish candles. When the RSI readings are high, it means that there are more bullish candles.
During trends you can use RSI for comparing the individual trend waves and thus to evaluate the strength of the trend. Here are three possible scenarios for the use of RSI:
When RSI makes the same highs during the uptrend, it means that the momentum of the trend is not changing. It still cannot be considered as a divergence, because it is the strength of the upward trend is stable. Higher highs, the RSI does not indicate a trend reversal or weakness. It just means that the trend is moving without changes.
Typically, the RSI makes a higher high during a healthy and strong bull trends. In the most recent wave of the trend should be bullish candles than the previous wave.
When you see that the price reaches a higher high during the bullish trend, but RSI makes a lower high, this means that the most recent bullish candle was not as strong as the previous price movement and that the trend is losing its momentum. This is what we call divergence. On the chart below, the divergence signals the end of an uptrend, and makes it possible downward trend.
Classic technical analysis tells us that a trend exists when the price makes higher highs and lows, but, as is often the case, conventional wisdom is rarely correct and usually too greatly simplifies the real picture.
A trader who relies only on the highs and lows in his analysis of price movement, often misses important clues and does not understand the dynamics of the market. Even if the trend may look "healthy" at first glance, it may lose its momentum at the same time, if you deeply analyze the market.
Thus, the divergence tells us that the dynamics of the trend is shifting and that a potential end could be very close.
How to trade divergence?
Divergence does not always lead to a reversal of the trend, and often the price enters a consolidation phase. Keep in mind that divergence signals only of the extinction of the pulse, but does not necessarily indicate a complete trend change.
I highly recommend you add to your Arsenal of other criteria and tools of market analysis. By itself, the divergence is not strong enough. As with any trading strategy you need to use more factors of the merger.
Below we see two divergences, but the price ultimately turned around and the market was in a state of short-term consolidation.
Instead of having to make trades based on divergence, it is best to wait until the price reaches the support or resistance.
The graph below on the left side we see an uptrend with two divergences. However, the first divergence is not fully justified, and the second led to the subsequent reversal of the market. Between them what was the difference? If we look at the chart on the right, we see that the first divergence occurred in the middle of the road, and the second was formed at an important resistance level.
Divergence is a powerful trading concept. A trader who understands how to trade divergence in the right context, in combination with confirming signals, can create a robust and effective method of market analysis.
One of the methods of analysis of divergence is to use trend lines and trend channels. As soon as the market is the divergence of the trend line could signal completion of the current trends.
Also always worth considering the current timeframe. As a rule, the higher the time frame, the indications of divergence are stronger. The probability of a price reversal increases when on multiple time frames there is a divergence between price and momentum.
Double divergence
Double divergence can potentially improve the signal quality compared to conventional divergence.
We as I already wrote, the divergence of the RSI indicator signals a loss of momentum. The following graph shows how the price has risen above the high, but the RSI has not reached a new high. This tells us that price movement actually was not so strong, and although the price was moving higher, the market was not strong enough. RSI, which analyzes the power of candlesticks confirms this divergence.
The following example chart shows that the price has set new lower lows during a downtrend. Again, RSI has not confirmed this movement and made higher lows, indicating that the candle is moving below does not show the strength of the bears.
However, divergence is not always a reliable sign of price reversal. It is here that the additional signal can serve as a double divergence.Double divergence occurs when a series of several price highs (or lower lows) is formed, while the indicator prints lower highs. In the chart below we use the MACD indicator, but you can also use the RSI or any other impulse indicator.
We see double divergence during a downtrend. Moreover, each subsequent wave becomes weaker.

what is that indicator shown in the charts could you send it to me amdudus

1. Similar Topics

1. 1217 Replies
    2. МТ4 Trading Systems: TRADE EXPRESS

154 Replies 39521 Views

by amdudus, Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:57 pm in Express Coding & Commercial Services

154 Replies

Return to “Express Coding & Commercial Services”