Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

normannasty, please understand that if someone answer your question for example "yes go for SELL when price cross MA and candles turn pink", and then price reverse and shoot up because of some news or a fuc.....tweet from the most intelligent and brightest and best president of the history of USA, you can imagine how that person would feel. Because you lost money following someone's advice.
Follow XARD rules and your instinct.

What are the rules to enter a trade?
(Xard words) "When there is a Blue DOT on your chart you take Blue Candle BUY trades only, when there is a Red DOT on your chart you take Pink Candle SELL trades only.
Your main BIAS is the Silver Zigzag line which also is shown by an UP/Down Arrow on the relevant Blue/Red DOTS."

What are the rules to exit a trade?
When there is a Blue DOT and pink candles cross the MA you should exit
When there is a Red DOT and blue candles cross the MA you should exit

How to use Murrey Math Octaves Indicator:
(Xard words) "I use MMATH to identify OBOS (OverBought & OverSold) areas such as 8/8th to +2/8th & 0/8th to -2/8th levels, once price leaves these levels they tend to move to the 4/8th level. "

Regards
Mario
These users thanked the author mario_lima for the post:
Mic014

mario_lima wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:17 am normannasty, please understand that if someone answer your question for example "yes go for SELL when price cross MA and candles turn pink", and then price reverse and shoot up because of some news or a fuc.....tweet from the most intelligent and brightest and best president of the history of USA, you can imagine how that person would feel. Because you lost money following someone's advice.
Follow XARD rules and your instinct.

What are the rules to enter a trade?
(Xard words) "When there is a Blue DOT on your chart you take Blue Candle BUY trades only, when there is a Red DOT on your chart you take Pink Candle SELL trades only.
Your main BIAS is the Silver Zigzag line which also is shown by an UP/Down Arrow on the relevant Blue/Red DOTS."

What are the rules to exit a trade?
When there is a Blue DOT and pink candles cross the MA you should exit
When there is a Red DOT and blue candles cross the MA you should exit

How to use Murrey Math Octaves Indicator:
(Xard words) "I use MMATH to identify OBOS (OverBought & OverSold) areas such as 8/8th to +2/8th & 0/8th to -2/8th levels, once price leaves these levels they tend to move to the 4/8th level. "

Regards
Mario
I asking because I'm not sure what to do. I'm curious about what the well trained traders doing in this scenario with this template.
Thats all. I don't want to shot anyone. with respect.

xard777 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:08 pm Hi Pikachu,

If you change the scale in OCTAVEMATH (input menu) from Scale 1 to 16 you can view the overall Map on 1hr condensed and trade the 5 min.
Just food for thought.
Xard777

PS Disregard the Pip$ in the picture, currently in a WS30 trade.
When you have released the latest version of your system, I have immediately checked the new changes. So I notice that you made some comments on the OCTAVEMATH indicator settings for different instruments. Actually I have another chart open with those lines. But sometimes there are so many lines that it confuse me, so I made a "clear version" template which you can see from my posted pictures. When I am finding a buy/sell setup that suits me then I quickly check the other template with the lines to see the levels.

Still experimenting now.... :thumbup:

Hi Prado,
Thank you for pointing that out. Hopefully, I have corrected the error in this update.
Let me know if it happens again.
Thanks, all the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 13):
Jimmy, Narkarn, miguibytes, kvak, Pikachu, fadhayemustafa, stond, SWicak, Merylfx, xGFund, Erebøs_X, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world