Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

simontw wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:15 pm Hi all

Is it possible to get a DSl MACD indicator that has an alert and alerts on the next open candle not 2 candles later like some of the indis?

This is the one I am playing with be great to see this with a alert on current or next candle.
Added the alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
ruso, pipsquirrel

Intrest 1 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 2:02 am Hello, Mladen and Mrtools.
My system of three windows of indicators. Please, do all three windows in one. By the principle of Ultimate Oscillator in which three periods are in the same line. The triple vertex period, instead of the signal MA, the Ocean indicator also has a triple period. And all this is inside the Bollinger Band.
It is desirable to make the smoothing of vertex adding to it the calculation of the MA
i4_Vertex.mq4

you can make arrows

Hello MrTools,

Could you take a look at the attached indicator. Traderduke and Pacois were kind enough to devote their efforts but the MTF does not work. Could you fix the MTF mode?

Also, Pacois commented that MTF arrows are not reliable. What is your view on this? Can MTF arrows be trusted?

In essence this is a triple MA indicator with crossover arrows / alerts. Alternatively, could you add a 3rd Moving Average to the "Averages Ribbon 3.1.ex4"? (there is no mq4 file for this one on the forum)

Thank you,
Chris
traderduke wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:28 pm

Try this one! not sure the mtf works??

RK-3 MA Cross with alert mtf 3.03-rk.mq4