Re: v2v dynamic system

Daim2574 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:32 am

Interesting.... how do you read those bands and mid lines ?
Basically... with Regression Channel, this is nothing new in the retail world of trading. Check out the image below or google about Regression Analysis or Regression Channel. Though there's something out there called Center of Gravity (COG), which basically just a renamed version. The first one who called it as COG might be having problems with the words... Regression or Linear Regression thingy ; )─. Just like my TDZ... it was TDI before, ho ho ho ho! having issues with the word "Index" and then instead of Linear Momentum and Volume Weighted, I named it MomenTicks ; )─

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Daim2574, alexm
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system: ... a Project Looking Glass

Volume Profile Range (VP-R tools):
─ Just an adjustment on a few currency pair's horizontal volume bars

Regression Analysis ( RA )
─ Fixed an object button not getting cleared 

re-attached...  

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:41 am

Basically... with Regression Channel, this is nothing new in the retail world of trading. Check out the image below or google about Regression Analysis or Regression Channel. Though there's something out there called Center of Gravity (COG), which basically just a renamed version. The first one who called it as COG might be having problems with the words... Regression or Linear Regression thingy ; )─. Just like my TDZ... it was TDI before, ho ho ho ho! having issues with the word "Index" and then instead of Linear Momentum and Volume Weighted, I named it MomenTicks ; )─

Linear_Regression.png 

Linear_Regression_Channel.png

Thanks a lot for the nice clarification :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Daim2574 for the post:
nathanvbasko

Ayrton wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:14 am hello sir thankyou for your contribution to this community

looks like many man hours worth of work

is there any specific places you would recomend i start im particularly after setting up your anchored vwaps

many thanks lovely to meet you - Ayrton
PM'd the URL of the YouTube video playlists for you to watch. (Can't share any more external links due to domain rules herein)

...just a reminder:

This is not the usual trading system out there. It doesn't have any arrows or trigger alerts that would provide or tell you to Buy or Sell. For such, it is up to the one who's in between a keyboard and a chair... Yes, the one with the brain, is the best tool there is.

Basically, this system is a tool that may help you manage your trades or position your positions ; )─

The indicators/tools on this system are just another visual representation of time and historical price.
Keep this in mind... that there's always room for improvements to this system. Thus, expect constant updates from time-to-time.
Ideas/suggestions are very much welcome but don't expect to be added or considered.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Ayrton

hi Nathan after some advice

do i need to start from the beginning of the thread and download every zip file to acquire all the tweaks and fixes (this is what im currently doing)?

or can i start from a period further on?

a humble suggestion for an addition to the already awsome system- would it be possible to add a from and to function, to the anchored vwap chanel to optimise back testing of signals/indications in the system already - and any others people may desire to build apon

whats made me curious is i see some one anchor vwap to don chain.
and im currently playing with something you are aware of at present, where the consistent affect is using dsma as a filter and the vwap channel where as id like to be able to achore the vwap to specific points much like in your previous illustrations you have anchored it at times to buy sell signals of your indicator.(as i interpreted it any way-could be wrong feel free to correct me)

a small review of this system - for any passer by essentially there are not words invented yet to describe the craftsmanship and thought put into this system

-essentially the best stuff has been cherry picked and placed into a streamlined system - in other words if your patient and eager to learn i feel if you are perhaps new if you read up on the stuff within the system , there is a good chance it will save you from at-least a year of system hoping or grail hunting which can be dangerous in its self.

cant thank you enough for your work and your contribution.

sincerely Ayrton

pps also would it be possible to add a multiple time frame option to the vwap channel so say you could set one of the 3 vwaps channels to say a dayly setting
as im noticing - may be wrong feel free to correct me that prices seems to respect the daily channel this information could perhaps be useful on a lower time frame

i appreciate you can still see the period how ever the deviation setting is significantly different

many thanks sincerely Ayrton

v2v dynamic trading system: ... a Project Looking Glass

Volume Profile Range (VP-R tools):
Statistical: Mean, Deciles and Quantiles-Quartiles ─ Percentile has been added.

In statistics and probability quantiles are cut points dividing the range of a probability distribution into continuous intervals with equal probabilities, or dividing the observations in a sample in the same way. There is one fewer quantile than the number of groups created. Thus quartiles are the three cut points that will divide a dataset into four equal-sized groups. Common quantiles have special names: for instance quartile, decile (creating 10 groups: see below for more). The groups created are termed halves, thirds, quarters, etc., though sometimes the terms for the quantile are used for the groups created, rather than for the cut points.

A Quartile is a type of quantile which divides the number of data points into four more or less equal parts or quarters.

The first quartile (Q1) is defined as the middle number between the smallest number and the median of the data set. It is also known as the lower quartile or the 25th empirical quartile and it marks where 25% of the data is below or to the left of it (if data is ordered on a timeline from smallest to largest).

The second quartile (Q2) is the median of a data set and 50% of the data lies below this point.

The third quartile (Q3) is the middle value between the median and the highest value of the data set. It is also known as the upper quartile or the 75th empirical quartile and 75% of the data lies below this point.[1] Due to the fact that the data needs to be ordered from smallest to largest in order to compute quartiles, quartiles are a form of Order statistic.

In descriptive statistics, the interquartile range (IQR), also called the midspread, middle 50%, or H‑spread, is a measure of statistical dispersion, being equal to the difference between 75th and 25th percentiles, or between upper and lower quartiles, IQR = Q3 − Q1. In other words, the IQR is the first quartile subtracted from the third quartile; these quartiles can be clearly seen on a box plot on theles; and they are denoted by Q1, Q2, and Q3, respectively.

The IQR of a set of values is calculated as the difference between the upper and lower quartiles, Q3 and Q1. Each quartile is a median calculated as follows. Given an even 2n or odd 2n+1 number of values.

first quartile Q1 = median of the n smallest values
third quartile Q3 = median of the n largest values
second quartile Q2 is the same as the ordinary median.

─source Wikipedia 

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Ayrton