NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

thomdel wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:13 pm
@mrtools

Respected Sir, Please see this request.

Request you to Please fix this indicator : 3MA_crosses (arrows or lines mtf+alerts)

The second MA does not plot correctly / plots incorectly.
Example second MA : 20 EMA plots qeirdly near to 100 EMA.

Also, Please see if you can make this indicator better with more options / code optimizations.

Thanks for everything. Thanks for your Suport, Kindness, Help, Shares.
Try this one! not sure the mtf works??
RK-3 MA Cross with alert mtf 3.03-rk.mq4
(16.92 KiB) Downloaded 140 times

Hello traderduke, I believe the logic I have suggested works with your version of the indicator (there are more arrows but in this way it is more flexible).

However, switching to a different timeframe than the current timeframe turns the cursor into a wheel and it keeps spinning without stop making MT4 non-responsive.

I attach a 19-38-120 linear weighted screenshot on the current timeframe.

Thank you.

traderduke wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:28 pm
thomdel wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:13 pm
@mrtools

Respected Sir, Please see this request.

Request you to Please fix this indicator : 3MA_crosses (arrows or lines mtf+alerts)

The second MA does not plot correctly / plots incorectly.
Example second MA : 20 EMA plots qeirdly near to 100 EMA.

Also, Please see if you can make this indicator better with more options / code optimizations.

Thanks for everything. Thanks for your Suport, Kindness, Help, Shares.
Try this one! not sure the mtf works??

RK-3 MA Cross with alert mtf 3.03-rk.mq4
RK-3MA 03.jpg
RK-3MA 02.jpg
RK-3MA 01.jpg

xATR & Trade Status Reader

All this while I have been benefiting from the indicators and inputs gathered from Forex Station, big thanks all the kind and selfless coding gurus and contributors.
I wish to share this simple indicator, hopefully those who work on longer time frames and base SLs and TPs on ATR value would find it useful.
It is particularly helpful if one wants to avoid the influence of the ATR from a flash crash or abnormal recent volatility by tracing back to a date where the ATR was more "normal".

This indicator displays respective values at a corner of the main chart.

Happy Trading
$ATRx & Trades Status Reader v3.1.mq4
(21.15 KiB) Downloaded 110 times
xATR & Trades Reader.png

mrtools wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:59 am
Daim2574 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:10 am

Many thanks mrtools for checking it out and for the confirmation. Also, I truly appreciate your quick response :).
Could you please please make it MTF with arrows when the green line crossing the red line... many thanks
Try it out.
Dear MrTools,
Is it possible to combine the Red and Green lines into one baseline, which changes colours upon curve changes.

Thanks
TDI.png
Traders_Dynamic_Index III mtf + arrows.mq4
(29.19 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

Cazz223 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:55 pm
mrtools wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:59 am

Try it out.
Dear MrTools,
Is it possible to combine the Red and Green lines into one baseline, which changes colours upon curve changes.

Thanks
Don't think would be able to combine them but can make the green baseline change color on slope change also if I remember reading somewhere the baseline >< 50 is also a good trend determination.

mrtools wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:39 pm
Cazz223 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:55 pm

Dear MrTools,

Thanks
Don't think would be able to combine them but can make the green baseline change color on slope change also if I remember reading somewhere the baseline >< 50 is also a good trend determination.
Great! MrTools,
It will be wonderful if the Baseline could change colour to reflect slope changes.
Will there be a separate setting for tweaking the Baseline, other than tweaking the value of the Volatility_Band?

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

175 Replies 31069 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

175 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 841 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”