Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:23 am And finally, I would like to say how important to follow all the rules of the system with two specific examples ...
1. Today's situation with the Dow ... There was not enough Extreme Spike indicator bar and I did not open a sell position, but only closed the purchase.
It is up to ....

Screenshot_28.png

And this is after ...

Screenshot_31.png

2. Oil ... The absence of color changes in waves 1 and 2 prohibits opening sales ...

Screenshot_29.png

And this is after ...

Screenshot_30.png

Rules and rules again !!!
Yes, Implant. Not taking away the importance of rules, more importantly it speaks to your ability that you are even able to boil the price down to a set of rules. Kudos.
Takes the subjectivity away. Would love to see further conversion of subjectivity into a rigid fixed criteria. Just an example- The main trend line acting as a support or resistance, how it would look when{if it is possible} it is broken down into fixed set of conditions. I for one believe your analytical approach takes away the stress as you know that you will act consistently in the future and if the system truly has a edge, profit has to manifest sooner or later.

Thanks

Today the market gave me the opportunity to enter into DJI buy position from the daily pivot point, which almost completely (a divergence of 7 pips) coincided with the entry point that was at night. I hope for a further upward price movement, although I am considering a double top option ... I think that, as usual, everything will be decided at the nonfarm release.

These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
aaven

fitditcorp wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:14 am
Hey Implant,
Thank you for the help.
Can you provide any explanation for this? So we can learn.

Thank you
In fact, such situations can happen from time to time. Most likely I will change the conditions for entering the transaction, introducing some more restrictions. Now I am thinking about it. It takes some time. Some thoughts are already there. But in any case, testing will be needed.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
aaven, fitditcorp

The analysis of the last unsuccessful trade showed that it is NECESSARY to follow the main line of the possible bias (thick red line). And we need to enter into positions only in its direction. This item must be added to the entry rules. As you can see from the picture, the trade was opened against this line.

Accordingly, now the rules for opening a position will look like this:

1 - Position ALWAYS opens from the second point
2 - Position ALWAYS open in SAME DIRECTION of main bias line
3 - MANDATORY double color change is required in the main window during the formation of the 1st and 2nd waves.
4 - The Extreme Spike indicator bar is REQUIRED on the working TF. If the same bar will be on the major TF, this will further strengthen the situation (but this is an optional condition).
5 - the second wave should give a correction of AT LEAST 50%.
6 - if the previous conditions are fulfilled, we expect a change in the colors of all indicators of the main window, as well as a change in the color of the histogram in the lower window to a color corresponding to the position being opened. We enter at the close of the candle, for which all conditions are met.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 3):
fitditcorp, aaven, caiusi