Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

I have been looking for reliable binary options indicators, but I have been disappointed every time. After more than two years of self-study, I learned to program and wrote this indicator. It is more reliable than it has been in the market for so many years, and now it will be rented out at a price of $ 10 for one month. Because it is on the MQL5 market and has a backtest history, friends who like it can download and test it.

In addition, I'd like to share a product that you think is good. I hope you like it. But whether it's really suitable for you is only known if it's used
Binarystrategy

I wonder how many of you may detect big binary trading hoaxes through there "cover stories" that in most of the cases self explanatory & in fact the hoaxer present you that with lots of fluff as ever & its your freewill choice to buy into it or not however here we have a gem of a person making a reliable strategy after years of hard work & folks do you know what reliable binary options strategy indicator etc means? it means you may make a grand in a day with it, at the least if it is just 70 percent accurately profitable then you may make 70 bucks out of 100 bucks in just 10 trades in lets say less then 3-4 hour etc & instead someone insist to sale it in c*nd*m box price, this is incredible rolling over the floor with lots of laughs, made my day :)
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

Another fact is that i have not seen a single person who has a profitable strategy & he/she is selling it for money the matter of fact is if you make some smart bucks then you yourself will give it for free to rest of your group friends etc or else you work in group & develop it with the help of other for the benefit of many, don't you see here people working, developing, testing, sharing with others you name them Pacois,amunra,sal,mladen,mrtools,mntiwana,jimmy etc
i am thank full of all these great people for there time & patience.
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

k_khan_bt wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:53 am Another fact is that i have not seen a single person who has a profitable strategy & he/she is selling it for money the matter of fact is if you make some smart bucks then you yourself will give it for free to rest of your group friends etc or else you work in group & develop it with the help of other for the benefit of many, don't you see here people working, developing, testing, sharing with others you name them Pacois,amunra,sal,mladen,mrtools,mntiwana,jimmy etc
Binary options is a completely closed field of activity where words like I know or don’t know are simply impossible. The reason for this is the extreme closeness of the successful techniques and methods used. There are several reasons for this. The main one is that replication or distribution unambiguously leads to the collapse of the system. What they sell in at best, these are inefficient systems; at worst, deception and fraud.
These users thanked the author blonde for the post:
k_khan_bt

lgminta wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:36 pm I have been looking for reliable binary options indicators, but I have been disappointed every time. After more than two years of self-study, I learned to program and wrote this indicator. It is more reliable than it has been in the market for so many years, and now it will be rented out at a price of $ 10 for one month. Because it is on the MQL5 market and has a backtest history, friends who like it can download and test it.

In addition, I'd like to share a product that you think is good. I hope you like it. But whether it's really suitable for you is only known if it's used
BinarystrategyBinary_Strategy.ex4
MT2 is the best binary option support software I know. There are many different traders and you can follow some good signal strategies. Trader's transaction records can also be clearly seen. The point is that he can experience it for free. Currently, I only see this platform, it supports multiple different trading platforms, and may support more in the future.

k_khan_bt wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:53 am Another fact is that i have not seen a single person who has a profitable strategy & he/she is selling it for money the matter of fact is if you make some smart bucks then you yourself will give it for free to rest of your group friends etc or else you work in group & develop it with the help of other for the benefit of many, don't you see here people working, developing, testing, sharing with others you name them Pacois,amunra,sal,mladen,mrtools,mntiwana,jimmy etc
Anything is possible. In fact, some techniques can make huge profits in binary trading, leading brokers to ban withdrawals for various reasons, and even the Chinese from trading. On the Internet, you may encounter need to loss of the trading account. There is no doubt that this is the Chinese team, because loss accounts usually can successfully extract money.

lgminta wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:58 pm

MT2 is the best binary option support software I know. There are many different traders and you can follow some good signal strategies. Trader's transaction records can also be clearly seen. The point is that he can experience it for free. Currently, I only see this platform, it supports multiple different trading platforms, and may support more in the future.
微信图片_20200403095713.png
mt2 software not free and the free version will not support custom indicator signals. Post only indicator that others can use or test.. This page is not for sell indicators or sotwares.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:34 pm

mt2 software not free and the free version will not support custom indicator signals. Post only indicator that others can use or test.. This page is not for sell indicators or sotwares.
As long as a little change can support custom indicators, very convenient, but also can know the feasibility of strategy, unless the admission policy itself is not to closing price.