Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

josi wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:18 am
Sorry to see you go, man,
maybe you had an interesting system to explain - but then again - you never really did...
As I also posted non-related screenshots I may as well be the next to go...
No worries brother was also interested in seeing some of your screen shots but unfortuantely i cannot request that now, anyways or perhaps I may start a new thread to share trade setups (open to discussions of various systems etc...I think ultimately been open to discussions whatever ones system may be, helps develop the trading mind.

Dear Errol ...

If you really want to share something with other people, then there is no simpler way ...
First, you must give people your entire system (template, indicators, rules). I asked you about it yesterday, you never did.
Secondly, you must show people how it works by your own example. That is, to conduct in front of other people several transactions with explanations from the author.
It’s actually better to do this in a separate thread, so as not to create mishmash.
In the meantime, I personally have the impression, that you have something valuable for you, but you don’t want to share it with others, but at the same time, you can’t boast ...
And if you still create a similar thread, then give a link. Personally, it will be interesting and quite possible for me, I will draw something useful there for myself.

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:35 am Dear Errol ...

If you really want to share something with other people, then there is no simpler way ...
First, you must give people your entire system (template, indicators, rules). I asked you about it yesterday, you never did.
Secondly, you must show people how it works by your own example. That is, to conduct in front of other people several transactions with explanations from the author.
It’s actually better to do this in a separate thread, so as not to create mishmash.
In the meantime, I personally have the impression, that you have something valuable for you, but you don’t want to share it with others, but at the same time, you can’t boast ...
I think this thread should be devoted solely to what its topic intends. If anyone has another system to teach or otherwise, they should simply open another one and can even paste the link here.
These users thanked the author fitditcorp for the post:
aaven

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:35 am Dear Errol ...

Dear Implant;

I respect your opinion; however, your impression is far fetched and completely unfounded, perhaps a slight prejudice by placing me with certain individuals...When i shared my screen shots I was showing people possible trade setups; we all have to work at developing our own systems unique to our trading styles...Yes i have something valuable to myself only because i understand how it works but it may very well be useless to the next person. I will open a thread where i may or may not share my template and me not sharing does not mean that i am boasting...on the contrary trade setups i gave today were before the fact and could have helped someone/ some folks that took the trades...

Anyway my apologies for the unnecessary mishmash, you may delete all my previous posts as well

Created conditions for entering the position on the DJI.

At this point, I would like to summarize the basic rules for opening a position ...
1 - Position ALWAYS opens from the second point
2 - MANDATORY double color change is required in the main window during the formation of the 1st and 2nd waves.
3 - The Extreme Spike indicator bar is REQUIRED on the working TF. If the same bar will be on the major TF, this will further strengthen the situation (but this is an optional condition).
4 - the second wave should give a correction of AT LEAST 50%.
5 - if the previous conditions are fulfilled, we expect a change in the colors of all indicators of the main window, as well as a change in the color of the histogram in the lower window to a color corresponding to the position being opened. We enter at the close of the candle, for which all conditions are met.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 6):
fitditcorp, ikhwn, aaven, Skyold, RZAMK, caiusi

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:37 pm Created conditions for entering the position on the DJI.

Screenshot_25.png

Screenshot_26.png

At this point, I would like to summarize the basic rules for opening a position ...
1 - Position ALWAYS opens from the second point
2 - MANDATORY double color change is required in the main window during the formation of the 1st and 2nd waves.
3 - The Extreme Spike indicator bar is REQUIRED on the working TF. If the same bar will be on the major TF, this will further strengthen the situation (but this is an optional condition).
4 - the second wave should give a correction of AT LEAST 50%.
5 - if the previous conditions are fulfilled, we expect a change in the colors of all indicators of the main window, as well as a change in the color of the histogram in the lower window to a color corresponding to the position being opened. We enter at the close of the candle, for which all conditions are met.
Thanks Implant-san,
On the first diagram why is it an "incorrect blue bar numbering"? Can you please explain?

Thanks.
These users thanked the author fitditcorp for the post:
aaven

fitditcorp wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:49 pm
On the first diagram why is it an "incorrect blue bar numbering"? Can you please explain?

Thanks.
Sometimes zigzags on adjacent timeframes seem to merge together. Often this happens after abrupt movements "in one go" or in tight ranges. Yesterday there was just such a strong downward movement after which this merger of the M5 and M15 zigzags occurred. It is even visually seen that crossed out peaks cannot be M15 zigzag peaks. M5 - yes, M15 - no ..
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
aaven