Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:28 am

Thank you...
Some strange spikes on your oil and dji charts on March 30th ... My dealer didn’t have such spikes ...
What are the rules for entering a position on your system?
Depends on what you wanna do:
Scalp or swing-trade?
For example:
Sell-scalp:
[candles show "normal" price action; candle colour emulates HMA20]
enter: when price is under EMA (depending on strong -20- or weak -80- trend)+red candle and HMA80 (subwindow) is red and sloping down.
exit; when HMA80 colour changes.
Before you enter:
check support and resistance
It is reflected in
a) price action (i. e. now in Dow: range with LHs but difficulty in forming LLs; next probably engulfing candle closing above EMA20; consequence: TR becomes a possibility; watch your directional bias for indications)
b) slope of MAs (strong or weak de-/incline)
c) divergences in subwindow

errol wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:16 am Notes on Oil and USDJPY trades have been highlighted on respective charts...I hope that there are still some folks holding these trades..Look at chart for idea of what sl to use; it may help....
You clearly got me on USDJPY, man - congratulations, it worked out for you.
I didn't see that move coming.
PS: I re-checked H1 and H4 - nope: can't see anything to make that move likely for me. The more praise on you.
PPS: even oil makes a move now -l I'm flabbergasted - did you push it down yourself to make your predictions come true (at the end of the day)?
I'd love to hear exactly how you could predict those moves - if they weren't pure chance or news-related - because now that they're here my indicators (HMAs) confirm them but before they happened I didn't have anything to go on.
With GBPUSD - still not my choice of GBP... for today - you could at least argue that your scalp was a MMO (measured move objective, i. e. a repetition of the first move).
;)

wrenkle wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:07 am Errol, you should create a new thread for your "system" and stop spamming Implant thread... Nothing against you but dont invade someone else thread. So easy to create a new one.
Noted, wont be posting any more out of respect for Implant; though i would not go as far saying that's spamming since some folks actually benefited from what i had to share and no direct complaint from Implant the owner of the thread FYI...

errol wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:13 am
Noted, wont be posting any more out of respect for Implant; though i would not go as far saying that's spamming since some folks actually benefited from what i had to share and no direct complaint from Implant the owner of the thread FYI...
Sorry to see you go, man,
maybe you had an interesting system to explain - but then again - you never really did...
As I also posted non-related screenshots I may as well be the next to go...

josi wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:20 am
You clearly got me on USDJPY, man - congratulations, it worked out for you.
I didn't see that move coming.
PS: I re-checked H1 and H4 - nope: can't see anything to make that move likely for me. The more praise on you.
PPS: even oil makes a move now -l I'm flabbergasted - did you push it down yourself to make your predictions come true (at the end of the day)?
I'd love to hear exactly how you could predict those moves - if they weren't pure chance or news-related - because now that they're here my indicators (HMAs) confirm them but before they happened I didn't have anything to go on.
With GBPUSD - still not my choice of GBP... for today - you could at least argue that your scalp was a MMO (measured move objective, i. e. a repetition of the first move).
;)
Thanks Josi.. i will take explain as best as I can.. Yes with Oil I took into account some fundamentals with demand been on global lows since most airlines are not operating at the moment due to the Coronavirus...Ina addtion, the main technicals i had to go with on the 1 hour time frame suggested a continuation of the downtrend...I cannot stress how effective the 200ma is in acting as a trend guide or your trend line so to speak...Basically i had all my emas been above price after new LH was set and also to note was the rsi level (momentum been below 50) with increasing selling average volume ( OBV )...Based on the above indications; i then looked for sell opportunities.. Price likely to fall to previous low around price level 21.01

Excuse my last posts ;) ; brief notes included on each chart
Attachments