Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

fitditcorp wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:32 pm Thanks Implant,
Thanks for all your explanations. They have been really be beneficial to me. As an absolute newbie who is still trying to pick up Forex and now trading on demo please, I want you to explain how you pick your Take profit price.
You have already explained how you determine your stop loss point and this have been understood.

Thanks.
Be patient my friend;)
I immediately said, in my first post in this thread, that I could not simultaneously give a set of clear rules on how and what to do. This is due to the fact that these rules are, so to speak, different for different situations. In fact, I still had no opportunity to show how I am getting out of a protracted position. Sometimes this position can hold for 2-3 days. I hope I will still have the opportunity to show how this happens.
As for today ...

If I sold Dow at night as shown in the picture, I would close position at the beginning of the zone of possible support (a green rectangle in the chart). And the deal would look something like this ... Sell 22060 - TP 20935 (this taking into account my spread). One could earn 1125 pips. Pay attention to the level of 61.8 ADR located inside this rectangle. Perhaps the price will reach him. But this is true for today's situation. In other cases, it may have been necessary to act differently.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
fitditcorp

I wil address all questuons later guys...for now there is a current sell on USDJPY,just entered and sl set slighly above the previous high on the 15 min timeframe...EURJPY order was entered at very ealry hours of the asian session ( didnt share it as i had mixed emotions about it trending durind the asian session) current progress...

Yes as for the GBPUSD, I am still bullish biased since price is still above my 200ma ( waiting for conditions to be met and will share more)
Attachments

For about 2 hours I thought direction might change but it never did.
For me - this is the reason - EMA20+EMA80 are so reliable and simple instruments. If price can't close above (or below, as the case may be)
it relatively quickly chances are you're in for another MM-move down (or up, as the case may be).
This is exactly what happened here - it never closed above EMA20 so it finally moved down.
One could have traded all pairs that made a move in the dominant trend direction this morning (i. e. EURUSD d; GBPNZD, GBPAUD u).

errol wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:53 pm I wil address all questuons later guys...for now there is a current sell on USDJPY,just entered and sl set slighly above the previous high on the 15 min timeframe...EURJPY order was entered at very ealry hours of the asian session ( didnt share it as i had mixed emotions about it trending durind the asian session) current progress...
Yes as for the GBPUSD, I am still bullish biased since price is still above my 200ma ( waiting for conditions to be met and will share more)
As I wrote in post 98:
USDJPY wasn't likey to go far - I hope you managed to get out with a profit (I think EURJPY was the much better choice).
Although GBPUSD did finally manage a short swing up - it was never bullish in my book (but then I use HMA80 for directional bias) - GBPNZD, GBPAUD was the much better choice.
But that's all hindsight.

PS:
BRN - now? Why not this morning - chances - its seems to me - were much better then than now.
USDJPY - has the situation improved since you were stopped out? I don't see that at all, if anything divergence is stronger.
Only postiive aspect: price was rejected twice at EMA80.
In many ways it looks like a classic accumulation phase.
But what do I know? You may make a lot of money yet.

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:53 pm Josi, Errol...
Please re-read the name of the thread!
Thanks....
Josi...
can you take a screenshot of your screen?
I apologize - but as your setup freezes up my screen (and I can't get it to work) I can only alter between Xard (new) and my own setup.
Both don't belong on your thread. But as you asked I'll post my current screen on BRN and you delete it (if it's senseless or confusing).
Attachments

josi wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:06 am
I apologize - but as your setup freezes up my screen (and I can't get it to work) I can only alter between Xard (new) and my own setup.
Both don't belong on your thread. But as you asked I'll post my current screen on BRN and you delete it (if it's senseless or confusing).
Thanks...
I wanted to see exactly your system .... Ema80, Ema20 ... How it looks visually ...
Can you take other tools, like ...DJI? maybe some else ....

And so you know ... I can’t delete other people's posts in this thread. I am not a moderator, but just a creator ...