Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

JeffVader wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:09 pm

Hi mrtools

Have you noticed a stochastic gives a better signal when it leaves the upper or lower limits instead of when it enters them. I wonder if we could have an arrow version that works like that at all?

Thanks.
Have this version where the stochastic is drawn in the separate window and the arrows are drawn on entering ob/os zones, exiting ob/os zones, or both.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pipsquirrel

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Dear Mladen, Mrtools and Mnitwana

I am new to the forum but I have been your loyal follower for many years since this site was Forex TSD.

I would be so grateful if you could please help me to modify the latest TDI with alert, (TDI alert v4?), by adding 2 zones. One zone above 68% (or user define like 78%?) in red (colour can be selected by user), one zone in green (or blue, again can be selected by user if signal fall below 32%.

Please see the attached screenshot for the TDI to be looked alike.

I did a search on your site, it seems there isn't such work being done before? Or I might be wrong?

Thank you ever so much! I really appreciated it.
Attachments
Add zones in the TDI 32% 68% levels Add zones in the TDI 32% 68% levels