Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Just Joined

Ive been going through this site for the last week or so and all i can say is WOW..Im a pattern trader with a good success rate, the only indicator i use is RSI but i needed more information than that was giving me. Then i come across the HAOS indicator in here and it slotted into my strategy perfectly. So a big THANK YOU for having such a great indicator for free. I was just wondering if their was a version that showed divergence from the signal line (the faster moving line)? Thanks in advanced if you can find the time to answer this.

Peace out
Kiwi
These users thanked the author Kiwi for the post:
Banzai

LikeRe: Just Joined

Kiwi wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:54 pm Ive been going through this site for the last week or so and all i can say is WOW..Im a pattern trader with a good success rate, the only indicator i use is RSI but i needed more information than that was giving me. Then i come across the HAOS indicator in here and it slotted into my strategy perfectly. So a big THANK YOU for having such a great indicator for free. I was just wondering if their was a version that showed divergence from the signal line (the faster moving line)? Thanks in advanced if you can find the time to answer this.

Peace out
Kiwi
Welcome to the family Kiwi. Yeah, the Haos/Chaos is an unbelievably accurate indicator. It's one of our favorites.

Good to see another Aussie here too.

Thanks for signing up :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Kiwi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Just Joined

Kiwi wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:54 pm Ive been going through this site for the last week or so and all i can say is WOW..Im a pattern trader with a good success rate, the only indicator i use is RSI but i needed more information than that was giving me. Then i come across the HAOS indicator in here and it slotted into my strategy perfectly. So a big THANK YOU for having such a great indicator for free. I was just wondering if their was a version that showed divergence from the signal line (the faster moving line)? Thanks in advanced if you can find the time to answer this.

Peace out
Kiwi
welcome to fs............... nice to meet ya :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Kiwi
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Thanks Jimmy and Moey for the warm welcome.

Yes Jimmy im in sunny Queensland. It absolutely lovely area, but we're not in the best time zone for FX trading lmao. watching the Asain market can drive me nuts. So hence im a swing trader.

I see a lot of people that post charts in here seem to use the Daily data indicator. Is their anyway i can get more info on how people incorporate that big candle that shows up into their trading? I've never seen anything like it before.

Cheers

Bettle89 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:22 pm
Any reason behind using just a single indicator previously and why this particular one mate?
Hi Bettle,

The Strategy i use doesn't actually use any indicators and is based off key reversal areas. But i find personally the std RSI is a good tool in telling you that momentum is slowing or changing and is a great tool for divergence as well.

Kiwi
These users thanked the author Kiwi for the post:
Bettle89

Kiwi wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:24 am

Hi Bettle,

The Strategy i use doesn't actually use any indicators and is based off key reversal areas. But i find personally the std RSI is a good tool in telling you that momentum is slowing or changing and is a great tool for divergence as well.

Kiwi
Oh yes, indeed it is. That is why I think most of the traders use it.

Kiwi wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:24 am

Hi Bettle,

Kiwi
Great!