Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

errol wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:42 am Gold- we have a possible sell on gold PENDING retracement...So far confirmed bearish divergence ( we had a full abc elliot wave move if you look at the zz and set hl), lower high set in place and price BELOW 200ma. Sell order can be taken of supply and resistance zones...Just thought i should post this as an example of a future trading opportunity
So you think it will be coming down soon.
It has been in a range for quite some time - and I was waiting for something to happen.
It is at the lower end of the range right now with a downward bias - but the slippage, man, the slippage has been crazy for some time.

josi wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:00 am
So you think it will be coming down soon.
It has been in a range for quite some time - and I was waiting for something to happen.
It is at the lower end of the range right now with a downward bias - but the slippage, man, the slippage has been crazy for some time.
Yes I think it will be falling for the rest of the week. We had quite a range period from the 26th of March..I agree the slippage can be quite high also noted high spread as well on some indices and currency pairs...However, I have attached my hourly chart below, you will notice that the range all happened in the shape of a pennant pattern ( we had price above the 200 ma but Psar was above price at this point-trade system range)..forl selling conditions to be met we were only waiting for price to break below the 200MA with rsi momentum also falling below the 50 level...Unfortunately,I only spotted the first selling opportunity long after the fact; however, I anticipate a retracement to follow soon, which should allow us to rejoin the now bearish trend and sell as well... I will be posting the setup as it unfolds probably tomorrow during the london session...
Attachments
These users thanked the author errol for the post:
josi

For Errol...

Ok, man ...
If you, excuse me, have so unceremoniously burst here, please be kind enough to provide your setup for general consideration so that we all can substantively discuss its capabilities. Please pack the template and all indicators used in it into the archive. And summarize some main recommendations for it use.
Thanks
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
aaven, fitditcorp

errol wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:44 am Currency pairs we could possibly look at tomorrow include sell opportunities on the USDJPY and buy opportunities on the GBPUSD...I will be explaining as the trades unfold since my entries are based of the 15min timeframe but the intraday trend analysis is done on the hourly timeframe...
Errol,

Don't take it the wrong way. Implant very disciplined and is going in a systematic manner in what he looks for when he trades. He is also breaking it down so one can understand. Basically it is his thread. It's one thing if what you are showing is in sync with what Implant is doing and what you are sharing is totally different.

So please get on board with what Implant is doing. Opening a separate thread would be the right decision if you want to elaborate on your system.

Thanks

errol wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:44 am Currency pairs we could possibly look at tomorrow include sell opportunities on the USDJPY and buy opportunities on the GBPUSD...I will be explaining as the trades unfold since my entries are based of the 15min timeframe but the intraday trend analysis is done on the hourly timeframe...
Sorry budy your template it hurts my eyes, more than 3 or 4 indicators it is soo much for me. I apreciate you like to share anyway.

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:57 am For Errol...

Ok, man ...
If you, excuse me, have so unceremoniously burst here, please be kind enough to provide your setup for general consideration so that we all can substantively discuss its capabilities. Please pack the template and all indicators used in it into the archive. And summarize some main recommendations for it use.
Thanks
Critically, yes, we need more details & explanations to understand the tools and how they are combined in analysis.
On the other hand: openness to the exchange of approaches and ideas can be a gift.
USDJPY - yes, it's going down but there is divergence & strong resistance (wouldn't GBPJPY be the better choice?)
GBPUSD - on D directional bias is up, but no HH for several days; H4 momentum is weakening; on H1 my bias is down for the very short term. But - just maybe - you meant: GBPNZD
For a somewhat risky bet: USDCAD on H1 may change its bias to up pretty soon.
But as always - I might be so wrong.

josi wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:14 pm
Critically, yes, we need more details & explanations to understand the tools and how they are combined in analysis.
On the other hand: openness to the exchange of approaches and ideas can be a gift.
That's openness !!!!
It will consist in the fact that a person will provide his system completely with a template, a set of indicators, rules, like me, so that everyone can use it, see in what situations what works and how, ask questions ...
And don't just throw screenshots from time to time. So many who do that, but there’s no sense in it. I think that you understand this very well ...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 3):
josi, aaven, caiusi