Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

shinnosuke wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:48 am

Hi pacois,
Just try that indicator. But the price note is not right. May be i explain it the wrong. What i saw is the price note is where the arrow take place.
What i mean is the price note where the adx crossing . And can you make it max price digit please (5 digit like 1.01092 for gbpusd and max price digit for another pair).
Thankyou pacios. Hope i didn't explain it wrong again. ;)

Best regards.
Try it.Excuse me for not understanding that you wanted the price of the 5-digit currency

shinnosuke wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:00 am

Yes pacois, but the printed price is when the adx was crossing in the firstime. Can you do that pacois?
So when the adx cross, the arrow pops up on the chart. And what is the price when it happened that printed out on the above/below of the arrow. And when the price move up and down on that timeframe the printed price must not change. It must the first price when the adx crossing and triger the arrow come out.
Hope you can understand my explanation pacois.
Thankyou

[/quote]

Khan, I was able to assimilate the strategy, but there is a problem in this confirmation, when the yellow color appears, when making the entry the correction already occurs, the correctness is nice, but to anticipate it is complicated, how did you solve this issue?

Salt, Amunra, Pacois, Mntiwana
and mrtools

Can you share a solution?
[/quote]

@disilva92, Good Day My friend, "i am here to help" to make my "Bias=a direction diagonal to the weave of a fabric" clearer i need u to understand the fact that in 1M binary trading specific charts it is about certain rules based correlation,correction & reoccurence that we seek with the help of indicators, using mbfx is no different then rest other interpolation of moving averages what you need to perfect is to read the charts "for trade entry" with the help of "the agreement" of atleast two to three of your chosen favs & well understood indicators at the same time which i prefer to call a harmony & i bet you wont fail, to make myself further clearer here is Hodrick Prescott MA just take some demo trades of its crossing combined with the MBFX correction & let know your 10-Trades results make sure to go 45-secs to-2:30-Mins & in case of long 4:30 Mins max.

Regards
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

One another confirmation if you have missed it in my actual sc shot. we implement this strategy in ranging market, as far as what you said about two candles risk etc keep in mind to train your eyes to not find the divergence all the time with MBFX u should Look-back 7 Candles & OB-OS levels if you re divergence lover.
Attachments
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

shinnosuke wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:29 am

So when the adx cross, the arrow pops up on the chart. And what is the price when it happened that printed out on the above/below of the arrow. And when the price move up and down on that timeframe the printed price must not change. It must the first price when the adx crossing and triger the arrow come out.
Hope you can understand my explanation pacois.
Thankyou
Hi, this is the only way I can do it.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
k_khan_bt