Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:53 pm
I absolutely agree with you. Therefore, now I am following the situation very carefully.
One never knows in advance how trades turn out - but, man:
couldn't you have started with the easy stuff?
These are really two complicated trades, you have presented us with.
My personal bias has changed from up (London open) to down (when it closed below 21500) to up again - it worries me because price shouts RANGE.
Your tactics seem to be: swim or drown.
;)

The situation forced me to close the position for sale, opened in the morning at 21605 with a small profit. Profit is 96 points. Moreover, I ventured to open a position up. What was the logic of my actions ....

It can be seen from the picture that on the M5 timeframe all the favorable conditions for entering to buy were formed. The presence of a large green dot, indicating a possible end of the downward cycle, which is confirmed by the blue bar Extreme Spike indicator, we also see the rollback level satisfactory on the second wave - 76.4%. Let's pay attention to the double color change in the main window ... During the first wave, all indicators of the Xard's system changed color to blue, during the second correctional wave, again, everyone changed color to red. Further, we see that the price goes up from point 2. All Xard's indicators change color to blue, the histogram in the lower window also draws blue bars. All this in aggregate forms the conditions for entering the position up to M5 TF. Stop below the big green dot at 20800.
In this position, the thick red bar at the top is alarming, indicating that at this stage, sales are preferable to purchases. But we know that all zigzags are repaints, and this one is no exception. Hope I'm lucky in this moment. In fact, the situation is ambiguous. In view of this, today I will take advantage to close the position at the level of 61.8 ADR at 21990. Achieving this level will not exceed the global maximum, therefore, will not break the current alignment of global sales.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
josi, aaven

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:01 pm The situation forced me to close the position for sale, opened in the morning at 21605 with a small profit. Profit is 96 points. Moreover, I ventured to open a position up. What was the logic of my actions ....

Screenshot_15.png

It can be seen from the picture that on the M5 timeframe all the favorable conditions for entering to buy were formed. The presence of a large green dot, indicating a possible end of the downward cycle, which is confirmed by the blue bar Extreme Spike indicator, we also see the rollback level satisfactory on the second wave - 76.4%. Let's pay attention to the double color change in the main window ... During the first wave, all indicators of the Xard's system changed color to blue, during the second correctional wave, again, everyone changed color to red. Further, we see that the price goes up from point 2. All Xard's indicators change color to blue, the histogram in the lower window also draws blue bars. All this in aggregate forms the conditions for entering the position up to M5 TF. Stop below the big green dot at 20800.
In this position, the thick red bar at the top is alarming, indicating that at this stage, sales are preferable to purchases. But we know that all zigzags are repaints, and this one is no exception. Hope I'm lucky in this moment. In fact, the situation is ambiguous. In view of this, today I will take advantage to close the position at the level of 61.8 ADR at 21990. Achieving this level will not exceed the global maximum, therefore, will not break the current alignment of global sales.
Good Evening Implant,

Thanks for the live trades and the commentary. Seriously, please keep making them.

Could you please shed some light on this:

Use of 15 Min TF & 5 Min TF:

When we look for entry conditions on 15 Min Time frames, we are also switching down to 5 Min time frame for further confirmation: Like to check if the
extreme spike indicator made a spike.

My question:

1. When we look at 15 Min TF for entry, we always look for 5 Min TF correct?

2. There are examples, where you are able to trade directly on 5 Min TF, so can one trade 5 Min TF as a standalone without referencing 15 Min TF?

Thank you

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:55 am Moved the stop by position at 21345. I feel insecure in today's session
and rightly so - if I read price correctly - very difficult to anticipate and trade.
Pretty random walk right now.
On the M5 price is in an upward channel. It has faked out downwards about 4 times but as yet isn't inclined to make an upward move.
If it does break below 21625 my bias changes to down.
After all the nerve-wrecking moves it turns out you could have stayed put with a buy after London open.
Well played, man, well played.
Clear as day: you're the comeback kid.
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
ImpLaNT

I'm closed the position at 21759. There is a suspicion of the possibility of a double top, especially considering the absolutely bearish daily candle on Friday. Very uneven today. I decided to close and go to bed calmly. Tomorrow will be a new day and new food. I will answer all the questions that I did not have time to answer today.
Good luck to all...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 3):
josi, aaven, Skyold

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:04 am Good morning everyone.
Yesterday was a difficult day in terms of trading. Succumbed to emotions, closed the position ahead of time, resulting in lost profits. But the price nevertheless came to where it was expected, even with a margin ... Lost profit is still better than a possible loss. I’ll calm down on this ... ;)
Good Morning Implant...