Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

k_khan_bt wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:47 am Thank You @sal, @Amunra,@Pacois & others for there hard work if you ask me HOWZ DA DAY with MBFX?
Khan, I was able to assimilate the strategy, but there is a problem in this confirmation, when the yellow color appears, when making the entry the correction already occurs, the correctness is nice, but to anticipate it is complicated, how did you solve this issue?

Salt, Amunra, Pacois, Mntiwana
and mrtools

Can you share a solution?
Attachments

disilva92 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:45 am

Khan, I was able to assimilate the strategy, but there is a problem in this confirmation, when the yellow color appears, when making the entry the correction already occurs, the correctness is nice, but to anticipate it is complicated, how did you solve this issue?

Salt, Amunra, Pacois, Mntiwana
and mrtools

Can you share a solution?

I can only enter the 2 candle, but I'm already at risk
These users thanked the author disilva92 for the post:
k_khan_bt

pacois wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:47 am
Hi pacois,
Can you please make the price note complete (when the arrow comes out)?
This is the picture: When we put the cursor on the arrow it will pop up a note like that. What i mean make the price note complete is on the "PUT: 1.10" can you please complete the price note become "PUT: 1.10093".
Why i want to make a complete price so we can see where exactly the arrow give signals, because sometime because of the price movement, the arrow can come out late.
Thankyou pacois for the help.

shinnosuke wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:27 pm
Hi pacois,
Can you please make the price note complete (when the arrow comes out)?
This is the picture:
Help.jpg
When we put the cursor on the arrow it will pop up a note like that. What i mean make the price note complete is on the "PUT: 1.10" can you please complete the price note become "PUT: 1.10093".
Why i want to make a complete price so we can see where exactly the arrow give signals, because sometime because of the price movement, the arrow can come out late.
Thankyou pacois for the help.
Hi, please don't understand which indicator it is? Thanks.

pacois wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:28 pm

Try!!
Hi pacois,
Just try that indicator. But the price note is not right. May be i explain it the wrong. What i saw is the price note is where the arrow take place.
What i mean is the price note where the adx crossing . And can you make it max price digit please (5 digit like 1.01092 for gbpusd and max price digit for another pair).
Thankyou pacios. Hope i didn't explain it wrong again. ;)

Best regards.