Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

josi wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:38 pm I have come across an indicator coded and updated by Mladen but it is for MT5.
I don't think he will produce an MT4-version.
Do you think you can do one for MT4?
Thanks in advance!
Hi,

I have these versions for MT4:
These users thanked the author Black Sheep for the post (total 3):
josi, lucmat, TE81950
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”

mecca404 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:14 am It will be great to modify the crossover signal of this indicator to the current new position which is intersection of the green line and red line
The arrow signals should be replaced at the crossover.
It will have a better precision if the gap between the 2 lines are always constant, that way it may prevent unnecessary crisscrossing.

You want to change the on chart arrows as well?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
mecca404

Hi Mr Tools and the rest of our great coders; Is it possible to add divergence to this great indicator in such a way that its based off the ABC or 123 pattern on the chart (elliot wave move); perhaps after a 3 wave move with price on the chart going in the opposite direction as suggested by the on balance volume? The divergence on the indicator must only be plotted provided we have a full ABC wave move on the chart whether it's hidden or standard divergence...thanks

mecca404 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:14 am It will be great to modify the crossover signal of this indicator to the current new position which is intersection of the green line and red line
The arrow signals should be replaced at the crossover.
It will have a better precision if the gap between the 2 lines are always constant, that way it may prevent unnecessary crisscrossing.
Something like this?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
mecca404, pipsquirrel

errol wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:25 am Hi Mr Tools and the rest of our great coders; Is it possible to add divergence to this great indicator in such a way that its based off the ABC or 123 pattern on the chart (elliot wave move); perhaps after a 3 wave move with price on the chart going in the opposite direction as suggested by the on balance volume? The divergence on the indicator must only be plotted provided we have a full ABC wave move on the chart whether it's hidden or standard divergence...thanks
For me not sure if it is possible.