NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

Mendel wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:20 am
marwilli wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:48 am
dear mrtools,
I´m working with ehlers fisher transform. For me it´s one of the best indicators.

I´m searching in ehler thread but the only mtf versions i´ve found didn´t have this super alarm functions.

Is it possible to get this indi with MTF functions and this alarm functions?

Best regards
markus
Try this one
That indicator repaints a lot.

huwanklawdio wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:42 pm
Good day. Really love this indicator Ehlers Fisher transform histo mtf alerts lines. Been backtesting with a couple of pairs and getting good results. My only concern is there are multiple of times that i encounter repaints (line would show up then at the next candle will be gone) on the vertical line (Show lines = true). Would really love to ask for your help to fix it. Thanks.
Are you back testing in mtf mode?

huwanklawdio wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:40 pm
Mendel wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:20 am

Try this one
Can you please show where that indicator repaints, because the only way it can is in multi time frame, when the multi time frame bar is not complete.

mrtools wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:10 am
huwanklawdio wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:40 pm

Can you please show where that indicator repaints, because the only way it can is in multi time frame, when the multi time frame bar is not complete.
I am only back testing using the daily chart

huwanklawdio wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:01 pm
mrtools wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:10 am

I am only back testing using the daily chart
Then can you show some examples where it repainted?

Jimmy wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:40 pm
This is John Ehlers Universal Oscillator which was kindly coded by Mladen. This version, as explained by Mladen includes some extras not know in the original John Ehlers version and comes with (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation.
Hi Jimmy,

Do you know if there is any version with alerts for levels crossover, has when change colour, many thanks!

BR,
Nuno Silva

1. Similar Topics

1. Ehlers Trading System

95 Replies 24830 Views

by Skyold, Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:39 pm in Trading Systems

95 Replies
    2. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

19 Replies 6494 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

19 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”