Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:41 pm Testing new update

Did 450 Pip$ on WS30 this morning (trade 1 @ 168 Pip$ (should have been 210 but was too busy chatting to folk... as you do) & trade 2 @ 292 Pip$)
I have updated the TDI, MMath - 3 Day cycle 30 Min and under, Trend line, added white DOTS, another ZZ line to match the white Dots, added 2 min & 3 min renko time frames for renko users. You can trade charts Weekly down to 1 min (for some reason it crashes on monthly chart but works a treat on all the rest).
Xard777
Hi Xard ,
I'm a long time lurker here and first want to thank you for all the work you do !
About your trades this morning ,
I'm wondering how did you knew to exit at 210 pips$ ( should have been 210 ?? ) , the same for the second trade .
Do you have a specific exit strategy ?
Thanks ,

jberbee74 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:52 am Are most of you doing the M5 ?
I use the M5 and I think the majority too. In my case I have several pairs open on 5 Min TF (EUR/USD, Gold, US30, GBP/AUD, GBP/NZD, GBP/JPY, USD/CAD and AUD/JPY) and when entry rules come in place I use the 1 min TF to analyse the best candle to press GO (of course this is subjective because we all have different techniques of making such decisions based on each own level of knowledge).

What are the rules to enter a trade?
(Xard words) "When there is a Blue DOT on your chart you take Blue Candle BUY trades only, when there is a Red DOT on your chart you take Pink Candle SELL trades only.
Your main BIAS is the Silver Zigzag line which also is shown by an UP/Down Arrow on the relevant Blue/Red DOTS."

What are the rules to exit a trade?
When there is a Blue DOT and pink candles cross the MA you should exit
When there is a Red DOT and blue candles cross the MA you should exit

How to use Murrey Math Octaves Indicator:
(Xard words) "I use MMATH to identify OBOS (OverBought & OverSold) areas such as 8/8th to +2/8th & 0/8th to -2/8th levels, once price leaves these levels they tend to move to the 4/8th level. "

Hope that helps you and others who are still struggling

Mario
These users thanked the author mario_lima for the post (total 5):
josi, Skyold, jberbee74, Erebøs_X, StuartWong

normannasty wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:50 pm

I didn't go for buy on dax.

In every case check on h4 timeframe then h1 then m30 then m15 then m5 you will see that on all tf the trend line which is the strong line is red. It means that the trend is down.

You can go buy from here when you get a 2nd blue dot after the blue dot with arrow. I mean you get a red dot as highest high on 5 min then you get a blue dot then you can think on buy if the trednline is up I think.
hey guys,
I noticed on one of the charts (the lower right side), it had the timeframes with arrows i think? up/down for each.
Is this an indicator floating around somewhere?
thanks!
dougl

mario_lima wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:19 am

I use the M5 and I think the majority too. In my case I have several pairs open on 5 Min TF (EUR/USD, Gold, US30, GBP/AUD, GBP/NZD, GBP/JPY, USD/CAD and AUD/JPY) and when entry rules come in place I use the 1 min TF to analyse the best candle to press GO (of course this is subjective because we all have different techniques of making such decisions based on each own level of knowledge).

What are the rules to enter a trade?
(Xard words) "When there is a Blue DOT on your chart you take Blue Candle BUY trades only, when there is a Red DOT on your chart you take Pink Candle SELL trades only.
Your main BIAS is the Silver Zigzag line which also is shown by an UP/Down Arrow on the relevant Blue/Red DOTS."

What are the rules to exit a trade?
When there is a Blue DOT and pink candles cross the MA you should exit
When there is a Red DOT and blue candles cross the MA you should exit

How to use Murrey Math Octaves Indicator:
(Xard words) "I use MMATH to identify OBOS (OverBought & OverSold) areas such as 8/8th to +2/8th & 0/8th to -2/8th levels, once price leaves these levels they tend to move to the 4/8th level. "

Hope that helps you and others who are still struggling

Mario
Thanks , but I know and understand the rules !
I asked the question because XARD was using some other exit method in his post # 2043 !!
Look at the charts he posted and the trades he mentioned .....
gr,