Re: Coronavirus cases hits 500k

pacois wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:02 am Hi, the only thing that whirls in my mind, which is not something natural, spontaneous, but bacteriological terrorism, perhaps a madman 's project, which has gone beyond positive contagion expectations, but experts say it is a natural virus. This is my personal thought.
Who wins doing this? we are all infected without control. except that someone got out of hand

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:54 am Everyone's got it. First Prince Charles now Boris!
The uk health secretary Matt Hancock has also been tested positive from the virus

The uk health minister Nadine Dorries was also being infected.

Now you connect the dots and oh well no surprise at all... :idea:

Edit: England's Chief Medical Officer Chris Whitty has experience symptoms similar with the covid19
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

Pikachu wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:24 pm

Personally I do not believe that the reported numbers are correct. Despite the fact that this virus was originally detected in Wuhan and even when the government took quickly some measures to reduce/stop the numbers of infected people, the current numbers are looking "too small" in my opinion in comparison to other countries. But who knows the exact numbers :eh:
My first assumption was that at some point the government realize it was out of control and didn't want to make more panic.
Fact #1...there are 25 million less cellphone users in China right now...then 3 months ago. Fact #2...in China government assigns cell phone #'s to people...unlike other countries.
These users thanked the author Pava for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

WELL PLAYED CHINA....

SCENE 1 : The curtain opens: China becomes ill, enters a "crisis" and paralyzes its trade. The curtain closes.

SCENE II. The curtain opens: The Chinese currency is devalued. They do not do anything. The curtain closes.

SCENE III. The curtain opens:: Due to the lack of trade of companies from Europe and the USA that are based in China, their shares fall 40% of their value.

SCENE IV. The curtain opens:: The world is ill, China buys 30% of the shares of companies in Europe and the US at a very low price. The curtain closes.

SCENE V. The curtain opens: China has controlled the disease and owns companies in Europe and the US. And he decides that these companies stay in China and earn $ 20,000Billions. The curtain closes. How is the play called?

SCENE VI: Checkmate!

Impact of coronavirus on stock exchanges worldwide, within 1 month:

🇺🇸 -26%
🇬🇧 -26%
🇨🇦 -25%
🇧🇷 -27%
🇷🇺 -20%
🇦🇪 -19%
🇿🇦 -16%
🇦🇺 -24%
🇮🇳 -14%
🇸🇬 -17%
🇭🇰 -12%
🇰🇷 - 17%

🇨🇳 (China) + 0,3%
fractals inside fractals

Japan and South Korea are beating every other country by a mile and it's not due to enforced total lockdown, it's because of community testing, identifying and isolating those who test positive.
Everyone should be taking their own temperature every morning and if raised they should self isolate immediately
Attachments
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Pikachu

Ogee wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:20 pm Japan and South Korea are beating every other country by a mile and it's not due to enforced total lockdown, it's because of community testing, identifying and isolating those who test positive.
Everyone should be taking their own temperature every morning and if raised they should self isolate immediately
thanks for the chart :thumbup:

I guess in the end it all comes how much resources you have, how much capacity and how quickly you take measures to avoid the upcoming potential mess.
Seems like some /countries/governments knew "right away" (strategy) what to do and some taking it not seriously enough.