NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Rules: Open Buy Position
1. Fibo Trend Power of both higher time frames are green
2. watch out price is not near the red Fibo Golden Zone 61.8 - it´s a magic number because a maybe reversal will come
3.Only trade in Fibo Trend direction
4. open trade after Fibo Scalper Blue Box appears.\ To know: check the line connecting of the last two red and blue boxes. Then more near horizontal these are, so stronger the signal can follow the trend. Also to know: When High Impact News comes, do not make a trade.

Rules: Open Sell Position
1. Fibo Trend Power of both higher time frames are red
2. watch out price is not near the Fibo Golden Zone 61.8 - it´s a magic number because maybe reversal will come.
3. Only trade in Fibo Trend direction
4. open trade after Fibo Scalper Red Box appears. To know: check the line connecting of the last two red and blue boxes. Then more near horizontal these are, so stronger the signal can follow the trend
Desktop.rar
(570.01 KiB) Downloaded 268 times
example 3 sell .png
example 2 sell .png
example 2 buy .png
example 1 buy .png
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem:

Failure is success in progress

Dr. Alexander Elder : successful trading should be a little bit boring.

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Narutopips wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:42 pm
Daim2574 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:30 pm

Man 85% is holy grail enough to me :D .... but did you or anyone get a chance to test this system long enough so we could confirm that it doesn’t repaint and that its win rate is actually close to the claimed 85% ?... thanks
I have tested the system, best timeframe to use is in 1hour, don't use the system during news or volatile periods because it will surely repaint. I good filter is needed.
Hello Sir, I hope you're doing good. Could you provide a feedback on the system? Do you still use it?
Thank you.

1. Similar Topics

1. Where to post technical questions? New here!

4 Replies 1233 Views

by rain, Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:35 pm in Trader's Lounge

4 Replies
    2. 5 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”