Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

josi wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:18 pm
It will be very interesting to see how this works out.
We are back in the range of the 26th before price broke up.
There seems to be little room downward in the very short term.
Price very much looks as if it is in no man's land right now - so consolidation because the market is undecided.
But medium term (as far as M15 can be seen as such) it might also be what Wyckoff called the distribution phase.
And may I ask: why SL 22610 - to me it looks as if the sell bias disappears much earlier than that.
And if your directional bias has to change the sell is no longer valid and should be exited.
As to your histo-indi: is it based on MAs? If it is - I don't know but it looks as if it might be - then it won't give valid signals while price is in a range - MA-signals don't work in ranges, at least not in any tradable way that I can see (price action - extremes - or oscillators would give a better signal during ranges).
And then, of course, the decisive aspect: the Xard-system is a trend following system: are we in a downtrend right now?
We have lower highs but do we have lower lows?
Do you use a fixed TP?
I hope you don't think my questions are meant as criticism. They are decidedly not.
I admire that you ALONE have the guts and the seriousness to trade live and show it to people in order to improve the system.
And I hope you will continue in order to make us all better and more proficient traders.
Josi,

"I admire that you ALONE have the guts and the seriousness to trade live and show it to people in order to improve the system."

I couldn't have agreed more. Implant rocks...

Good morning everyone.
It just so happened, that yesterday my position on DJI did not close. The price was not able to reach the level of 61.8 ADRs and stopped a centimeter from it. Let's see what happens on Monday ... While I was sleeping at night, the price returned above 22000 and the position became temporarily unprofitable, but by the close of the session it nevertheless returned to about the area where the rollback began. I take the current situation quite calmly, due to the sharpness of the rollback in the last hour of the trading session. The daily candle is an absolutely bearish candle without shadows. This suggests that the beginning of next week will most likely be bearish. But as they say, wait and see ...
The current situation is as follows ...

For clarity of vision, we switch to the M15 timeframe. The zigzag layout now looks like this ... I must say right away that this layout is not an absolute fact, it can undergo changes in the course of further work. Just the most logical picture seems to me at the moment.
From the picture it is clear that a zigzag has formed on the M15 timeframe and we can say with a high probability that peak 2 is also formed. This is evidenced by a sharp rollback from it at the end of the trading session. But we will get a clear confirmation of this fact only when the price goes below the peak 1. What worries me a bit in this situation ... This is the fact that during a sharp upward movement Xard’s setup did not manage to catch this jump in the main window. Not a background, not a single candle had time to change color to blue. This moment is shown in the picture by a yellow arrow. Only the histogram in the bottom window managed to catch a surge. In this case, it is quite possible to review peaks 2, or change the score and form the 5th peak on the M5 timeframe. This is how I see the current situation. Next week, let's see what the market will offer us ...
Have a good weekend;)
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 4):
fitditcorp, aaven, Skyold, tc1688

aaven wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:05 am
Implant,

What i wanted to ask you was: The thick red lines as shown in the snapshot, what are they?Are they some kind of Zig-Zag on a much higher time frame than M15? Do they define the starting point, which gives our original bias?
Thick red lines are the zigzag peaks on the M30 (sometimes H1) timeframe. And they can be used as starting points for new movements. Often I do just that.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
aaven

aaven wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:10 am
Josi,

"I admire that you ALONE have the guts and the seriousness to trade live and show it to people in order to improve the system."

I couldn't have agreed more. Implant rocks...
Guys .... Stop praising me !! Speaking in Russian - Stop painting a horse !! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I’m not a market guru or a “Wolf from WallStreet” :sweat:
I am a simple person and just as ordinary trader as you all ... ;)
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 3):
josi, aaven, Skyold

ImpLaNT wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:50 pm What worries me a bit in this situation ... This is the fact that during a sharp upward movement Xard’s setup did not manage to catch this jump in the main window. Not a background, not a single candle had time to change color to blue. This moment is shown in the picture by a yellow arrow. Only the histogram in the bottom window managed to catch a surge. In this case, it is quite possible to review peaks 2, or change the score and form the 5th peak on the M5 timeframe. This is how I see the current situation. Next week, let's see what the market will offer us ...
Have a good weekend;)
What could also raise some worries is the fact that Murrey Math on M15 is pretty low and the intervals are a bit compressed - for me an indication that downside potential is limited and that we are still in a range.
If that is true price is close to the last lower extreme and a movement towards the opposite direction could be expected.
So: I actually think that UP is a possibility worth considering.
But all you wrote is also quite true - so once again: it will be interesting to see how this trade plays out.
Keep up the good work.
P.S.: as to the "wolf" - some praise you precisely because you are no braggadocio but a precise and analytical practitioner.
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
aaven

ImpLaNT wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:50 pm Good morning everyone.
It just so happened, that yesterday my position on DJI did not close. The price was not able to reach the level of 61.8 ADRs and stopped a centimeter from it. Let's see what happens on Monday ... While I was sleeping at night, the price returned above 22000 and the position became temporarily unprofitable, but by the close of the session it nevertheless returned to about the area where the rollback began. I take the current situation quite calmly, due to the sharpness of the rollback in the last hour of the trading session. The daily candle is an absolutely bearish candle without shadows. This suggests that the beginning of next week will most likely be bearish. But as they say, wait and see ...
The current situation is as follows ...

Screenshot_7.png

For clarity of vision, we switch to the M15 timeframe. The zigzag layout now looks like this ... I must say right away that this layout is not an absolute fact, it can undergo changes in the course of further work. Just the most logical picture seems to me at the moment.
From the picture it is clear that a zigzag has formed on the M15 timeframe and we can say with a high probability that peak 2 is also formed. This is evidenced by a sharp rollback from it at the end of the trading session. But we will get a clear confirmation of this fact only when the price goes below the peak 1. What worries me a bit in this situation ... This is the fact that during a sharp upward movement Xard’s setup did not manage to catch this jump in the main window. Not a background, not a single candle had time to change color to blue. This moment is shown in the picture by a yellow arrow. Only the histogram in the bottom window managed to catch a surge. In this case, it is quite possible to review peaks 2, or change the score and form the 5th peak on the M5 timeframe. This is how I see the current situation. Next week, let's see what the market will offer us ...
Have a good weekend;)
Yep, the tighter SL with a more conservative (yet still close to 2RR) TP was better among these crazy circumstances, and you don't have to leave an open position over the weekend.
Actually what worries you is a bit relaxing from the viewpoint of less experienced traders: they aren't tempted to get in a riskier countertrend move. In addition if you check the newest set-up, the majority of this move was blue.

ImpLaNT wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:14 pm

Guys .... Stop praising me !! Speaking in Russian - Stop painting a horse !! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
We are only stating the facts Implant that you are a great guy. We absolutely know you are not some marketing guru/wof from wall street. We recognize you are a genuine person who is truly helping others.
These users thanked the author aaven for the post:
ImpLaNT

ImpLaNT wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:14 pm

Hi implant,
like the other fans of yours wrote, it is the fact that you don't talk, like 'MM is important' or 'time for entry and exit is very important'.
You describe and explain very precisely. That is the essential.
Thanks for your time and experience

Best regards
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
aaven, ImpLaNT
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777