Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:21 am

I don’t quite understand exactly what moment you are talking about ... Today I didn't open any positions on the DJI. There are no suitable conditions for opening. I will definitely inform there when I open a position.
OK, I see.
I was just asking because with Xard's new setup it looked like a perfect buy trade (no problems anywhere - not at all like two days ago):
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
aaven

Let's switch the chart to the M15 timeframe. Below is the numbering of the waves on this timeframe.

The picture shows that the 5th wave of the upward movement is now developing. It is developing very sharply and I think that it also will not go far. I expect a soon price reversal down. There we will look for an entry point to sell position. Pay attention to the thick blue lines shown by the arrows on picture. These lines indicate the tops of the zigzag on the M15 timeframe. White lines - tops of the zigzag on the M5 timeframe, blue lines - tops of the zigzag on the M15 timeframe.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
aaven, fitditcorp

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:53 am

According to the rules of the last setup, you would have a false entrance in the place indicated by the arrow
Yes, you are right (but wasn't this the weak Pb after which there was the first weak downward move that we looked at this morning on your chart? The one entry you didn't take?)
So - now you have a double Top - if this is already the end of your 5th wave (which Murrey Math would imply) - and when price moves down you will wait till after the first pullback (because you only enter on the 2nd dot)?

josi wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:58 am
So - now you have a double Top - if this is already the end of your 5th wave (which Murrey Math would imply) - and when price moves down you will wait till after the first pullback (because you only enter on the 2nd dot)?
If my forecast is correct, and soon a downward reversal will occur, then naturally I will wait for the second point on the lower (M5) timeframe. This is the main rule and it is invariable !! I trade only from the second point. And by the way, the double top has not yet been confirmed and the price is still moving up.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
aaven

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:28 am

If my forecast is correct, and soon a downward reversal will occur, then naturally I will wait for the second point on the lower (M5) timeframe. This is the main rule and it is invariable !! I trade only from the second point. And by the way, the double top has not yet been confirmed and the price is still moving up.
You are right again!
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
aaven

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm Here I will try to keep a diary of trading according to the Xard system, using its Christmas setup, somewhat modified and adapted by me.
Why am I doing this?

1. I think this will help me become a more disciplined trader, because working for myself is one thing, and showing the results of my work to other people requires a more responsible and thorough attitude to work.

2. I think my diary will be useful to other traders trying to follow the Xard system and asking too many repeated questions in his thread.

3. I want to show doubting people that this system is really profitable, and in my opinion it is one of the best systems available to the masses of traders for FREE!

Why did I take the Christmas setup as the basis? Because in my opinion this is the most high-quality and balanced set of indicators of all created by Xard to date. I constantly monitor his latest updates, but unfortunately the latest releases (Grail series) suffer from the excessive simplicity of the setups and rules and, as a result, the multiple false entrances to the position. But I really hope that by the time of the final release, the date of which is appointed by Xard on 05/18/2020, the maestro will take into account all the shortcomings of the current setups and the final release will not be worse (but I would like it to be better) of his Christmas present :)

What exactly did I bring to his system? The most significant changes are the addition of two indicators in a separate lower window and the change in the rules for entering and exiting positions. Speaking of rules ... I will not write a certain set of rules separately, it will be really difficult both for the description and for your understanding. Instead, I will describe in detail my thoughts on why I am opening or not opening a position at the moment. I think that after several such descriptions, a certain set of rules on how to enter the market will begin to independently form in your head.

Now a little about what to trade ... Following the recommendations of maestro Xard, I use his system to trade instruments with high volatility and sharp directional trends. This is the Dow Jones index and China 50 index, although the system can also be used to trade other indices, as well as gold, oil and some crosses, such as GBPJPY, GBPAUD, GBPNZD and other crosses with big ADR volume and volatility. In trading, I use the M5 and M15 timeframes.

So, let's begin.....
Implant,

Appreciate you for taking the lead on implementing XARD's system with specifics. Would be very useful for many. Good Luck with the mission.

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:33 pm

It's here.....

System.zip
Implant,

I downloaded and installed the indicators and the template and it is freezing. tried many times, this was with a fresh install of MT4. i also included the "functions" file from the original XARD uploaded on 25th December and the problem persists. Could you please re-upload the indicators and template.

BTW- very educative posts. keep it going...

Thanks

The file !! _ Functions.ex4 in the original Christmas version from Xard is necessary for the functioning of the ADX & SAR indicator, located in the bottom window. In my setup this indicator does not exist, and accordingly this file is not needed.
The "heaviest" indicator, significantly loading the terminal, in my setup is Markers.
There are also problems with it work when switching trading instruments through the Symbol Changer indicator. But I am not ready to abandon this indicator because it is very functional and allows you to see the situation through several timeframes without switching charts.
I can advise you the following ... Try to tidy up the data files for all trading instruments you use. The number of records for each instrument on any timeframe should preferably not exceed 15000-20000.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
aaven