LikeRe: Step Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:59 pm

Added mtf and arrows.
Hello,

New on this forum, I would like to thank the posters for the huge job to help us see more clearly on the forex but especially to help us stop cramming our accounts.

I have a request regarding this super indicator. The signals are only activated when the main line crosses -20 or -80. But I would like to have a signal when an arrow is activated due to the change of color of the main line. Is it possible?

Thank you so much! ;-)

Rems

Re: Step Indicators for MT4

Remsfr wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:47 am

Hello,

New on this forum, I would like to thank the posters for the huge job to help us see more clearly on the forex but especially to help us stop cramming our accounts.

I have a request regarding this super indicator. The signals are only activated when the main line crosses -20 or -80. But I would like to have a signal when an arrow is activated due to the change of color of the main line. Is it possible?

Thank you so much! ;-)

Rems
Could you post the indicator you want modified please or maybe the link where I can find it.

Remsfr wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:10 am

For sure, it is this indicator below

StepWpr smoothed (mtf + alerts + arrows).ex4

Thanks a lot
The arrows and step wpr and arrows are colored and activated when the main line changes color, the color change is based on the embedded step formula, not a over bought/over sold cross.

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:20 am

The arrows and step wpr and arrows are colored and activated when the main line changes color, the color change is based on the embedded step formula, not a over bought/over sold cross.
I understood where my error was. In fact I apply this indicator with a TF of H4 on a graph in M5. So the alert is only triggered when the H4 changes color on a graph in H4. However on a graph in M5 it anticipates. Sorry. I understand better.

Thanks again

Hello all,

Ok, I touch my grail. But I need your help on this indicator. After I will share my final point of view. And you won't be disappointed!!!

As you can see on the chart, I applied this indicator with 4H TF on a M5 graph. And I changed some parameters.
But the alert doesn't work when an arrow appear cause the alert come when the real H4 color change on H4 chart, not on M5. Is it possible to place an alert each time the arrow appear.

Thanks for your return.
Attachments

Remsfr wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:17 pm Hello all,

Ok, I touch my grail. But I need your help on this indicator. After I will share my final point of view. And you won't be disappointed!!!

As you can see on the chart, I applied this indicator with 4H TF on a M5 graph. And I changed some parameters.
But the alert doesn't work when an arrow appear cause the alert come when the real H4 color change on H4 chart, not on M5. Is it possible to place an alert each time the arrow appear.

Thanks for your return.
Try 'Alerts on open bar true/false' = True.

Hello Mr MLaden , Mr tools,

I love the stepma indicators. I often use the stepma all average 4.8. But is it possible to put an extra option in this indicator. I Was wondering i you can put the option upper bands in pips and lower bands in pips as you already did in the indicator all average mtf 9.2