Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

Here I will try to keep a diary of trading according to the Xard system, using its Christmas setup, somewhat modified and adapted by me.
Why am I doing this?

1. I think this will help me become a more disciplined trader, because working for myself is one thing, and showing the results of my work to other people requires a more responsible and thorough attitude to work.

2. I think my diary will be useful to other traders trying to follow the Xard system and asking too many repeated questions in his thread.

3. I want to show doubting people that this system is really profitable, and in my opinion it is one of the best systems available to the masses of traders for FREE!

Why did I take the Christmas setup as the basis? Because in my opinion this is the most high-quality and balanced set of indicators of all created by Xard to date. I constantly monitor his latest updates, but unfortunately the latest releases (Grail series) suffer from the excessive simplicity of the setups and rules and, as a result, the multiple false entrances to the position. But I really hope that by the time of the final release, the date of which is appointed by Xard on 05/18/2020, the maestro will take into account all the shortcomings of the current setups and the final release will not be worse (but I would like it to be better) of his Christmas present :)

What exactly did I bring to his system? The most significant changes are the addition of two indicators in a separate lower window and the change in the rules for entering and exiting positions. Speaking of rules ... I will not write a certain set of rules separately, it will be really difficult both for the description and for your understanding. Instead, I will describe in detail my thoughts on why I am opening or not opening a position at the moment. I think that after several such descriptions, a certain set of rules on how to enter the market will begin to independently form in your head.

Now a little about what to trade ... Following the recommendations of maestro Xard, I use his system to trade instruments with high volatility and sharp directional trends. This is the Dow Jones index and China 50 index, although the system can also be used to trade other indices, as well as gold, oil and some crosses, such as GBPJPY, GBPAUD, GBPNZD and other crosses with big ADR volume and volatility. In trading, I use the M5 and M15 timeframes.

So, let's begin.....
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 8):
josi, fitditcorp, aaven, luis1moce, Rumi, charli, tc1688, raullogan1991

Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

This is how the Dow Jones Index chart looks like today. Let's analyze the situation ...

As can be seen from the picture, a local maximum of 21870 is formed. On the graph, the maximum is indicated by a large red dot and a bold red line stretching from it. Also in the bottom window we see the presence of a red bar formed by the Extreme Spike indicator. This set tells us that we should look for an opportunity to enter sales. I marked this extremum with the number 0. Next, we see that a zigzag with vertices 1 and 2 is formed on the M5 timeframe. We always look for entry into the market only after the second zigzag point is formed !!!!
In this concrete situation, I consider the entrance to the sale after the formation of the second point unsuccessful for the following reasons ...
1. A very small correctional wave from point 1 to point 2. As can be seen from the picture, the correction value was 38.2% Fibo. This is very small. I am starting to consider market entries with corrections from 50% and higher. I consider the most successful levels to be 61.8% and 76.4%.
2. As we see in the main chart window, during the correction the background could not change color to blue and not a single candle of blue color was formed. This once again confirms the fact that the corrective movement was weak and unexpressed. Conclusion - we ignore this point 2 and are not looking for market entry in the current situation. I expect a more significant rollback of the price up.

"I consider the entrance to the sale after the formation of the second point unsuccessful for the following reasons ...
1. A very small correctional wave from point 1 to point 2. As can be seen from the picture, the correction value was 38.2% Fibo. This is very small. I am starting to consider market entries with corrections from 50% and higher. I consider the most successful levels to be 61.8% and 76.4%.
2. As we see in the main chart window, during the correction the background could not change color to blue and not a single candle of blue color was formed. This once again confirms the fact that the corrective movement was weak and unexpressed. Conclusion - we ignore this point 2 and are not looking for market entry in the current situation. I expect a more significant rollback of the price up."

First sentence: but you could have traded that move successfully - and price may continue to fall, isn't that so?
Ref 1+2: I think you are perfectly correct BUT doesn't the weak correctional move imply that sellers were controlling the market and the general bias would be strongly down? Couldn't that signify to stay in and ride the downturn?
P.S.: to "replay" your scenarios and understand your somewhat adjusted setup fully (i. e. over weekends) it might be helpful to have your complete setup. Would you at all mind sharing it?

[quote=josi post_id=1295406710 time=1585201743 user_id=4937914]

First sentence: but you could have traded that move successfully - and price may continue to fall, isn't that so?
Ref 1+2: I think you are perfectly correct BUT doesn't the weak correctional move imply that sellers were controlling the market and the general bias would be strongly down? Couldn't that signify to stay in and ride the downturn?
[quote]

A small correction often means that the market is driven down by one initial group of sellers, preventing new forces from joining this movement. Traders, who do not have a current position on the instrument will not want to enter the market for sale at current low prices. They will wait for the rollback. Sooner or later, the forces of the downward movement will run out in the absence of new sellers, and if the price for this fall period still manages to overcome a significant distance down, then at that moment the bulls can return to the market, believing that the price has rolled back enough to return to market with new long positions. And this moment is very dangerous, because returning bulls can provoke a sharp upward surge. Although I have repeatedly met such moments, that the price continued a steady and prolonged movement in the right direction even after small corrections. But for me this situation is ambiguous, therefore, in such cases, I prefer to stay away from the market until more clear conditions for entry arise.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
josi, aaven

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm Here I will try to keep a diary of trading according to the Xard system, using its Christmas setup, somewhat modified and adapted by me.
Why am I doing this?

1. I think this will help me become a more disciplined trader, because working for myself is one thing, and showing the results of my work to other people requires a more responsible and thorough attitude to work.

2. I think my diary will be useful to other traders trying to follow the Xard system and asking too many repeated questions in his thread.

3. I want to show doubting people that this system is really profitable, and in my opinion it is one of the best systems available to the masses of traders for FREE!

Why did I take the Christmas setup as the basis? Because in my opinion this is the most high-quality and balanced set of indicators of all created by Xard to date. I constantly monitor his latest updates, but unfortunately the latest releases (Grail series) suffer from the excessive simplicity of the setups and rules and, as a result, the multiple false entrances to the position. But I really hope that by the time of the final release, the date of which is appointed by Xard on 05/18/2020, the maestro will take into account all the shortcomings of the current setups and the final release will not be worse (but I would like it to be better) of his Christmas present :)

What exactly did I bring to his system? The most significant changes are the addition of two indicators in a separate lower window and the change in the rules for entering and exiting positions. Speaking of rules ... I will not write a certain set of rules separately, it will be really difficult both for the description and for your understanding. Instead, I will describe in detail my thoughts on why I am opening or not opening a position at the moment. I think that after several such descriptions, a certain set of rules on how to enter the market will begin to independently form in your head.

Now a little about what to trade ... Following the recommendations of maestro Xard, I use his system to trade instruments with high volatility and sharp directional trends. This is the Dow Jones index and China 50 index, although the system can also be used to trade other indices, as well as gold, oil and some crosses, such as GBPJPY, GBPAUD, GBPNZD and other crosses with big ADR volume and volatility. In trading, I use the M5 and M15 timeframes.

So, let's begin.....
Hi, please be so kind as to provide the link to the Xmas download u are using so that i can follow accordingly. Many thanks

Consider the current situation. So...
The current numbering of points on the M5 timeframe is shown in the image below.

The downtrend on this timeframe is completed. It consisted of 5 waves. The vertices of the waves are marked with numbers 0-5, respectively. As expected, the sluggish downward movement was shallow and the bulls broke into the market again. In this situation, I will again stay away from the market.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
aaven