Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

To illustrate my comment why the DOTS move and turn at certain levels.
Here's the DAX today.
I have removed all Indicators to make you understand Price action.
Xards chart is just an illustration thereof to make it visible.
The Dash Lines are 2 major S/D levels. Have been there for ages. Put them on, got to the daily chart and scroll back till Jesus Christ.....You get the point?
Two trades....one up...the obvious. Then it hit the S/D level and down we go. Obvious again. It hit an S/D level again.....and what did it do? Not complicated at all.
If you just follow the ticks you lose the picture.
That's it for me regarding the SEMAFOR. Back to Xard.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Rumi, StuartWong

RplusT wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:28 am To illustrate my comment why the DOTS move and turn at certain levels.
Here's the DAX today.
I have removed all Indicators to make you understand Price action.
Xards chart is just an illustration thereof to make it visible.
The Dash Lines are 2 major S/D levels. Have been there for ages. Put them on, got to the daily chart and scroll back till Jesus Christ.....You get the point?
Two trades....one up...the obvious. Then it hit the S/D level and down we go. Obvious again. It hit an S/D level again.....and what did it do? Not complicated at all.
If you just follow the ticks you lose the picture.
That's it for me regarding the SEMAFOR. Back to Xard.

DAX.JPG
100% in agreement, RplusT!

Here is XARD with PASR using H4 SR - just waiting for TP to be hit or PA to decide otherwise
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Senior Rob wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:42 am Slow slog waiting for TP or PA

a.PNG
It's interesting to realize how some, very few people, continue shoulder tapping and singing their own praises while never really contributing anything valid to the system.
You don't know this, you have to know that, read my 200 pages document I saved from the 70s.
But none - except Xard - does any intellectual work.
Whenever someone criticizes something that actually causes problems they start talking about themselves, their achievements, their spectacular trades (which may or may never have happened), their long road to success....
while never - not once - except XARD himself - doing anything to improve the system.
It's all - man! you gotta take this into account, clear as day, and you gotta be the chessmaster, clear as rain, and you gotta give everything, and nobody will ever succeed if he hasn't gone through all those years of forming the ninja....
All condescencion and narcissism, man.
They don't contribute - even "smallish" like me by analysing what doesn't work - it's all swagger and self-love.
For them it's all a shamefree ride on the Xard-ticket.
Now you can block me and erase my mesaage, who cares, really....

josi wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:18 am

It's interesting to realize how some, very few people, continue shoulder tapping and singing their own praises while never really contributing anything valid to the system.
You don't know this, you have to know that, read my 200 pages document I saved from the 70s.
But none - except Xard - does any intellectual work.
Whenever someone criticizes something that actually causes problems they start talking about themselves, their achievements, their spectacular trades (which may or may never have happened), their long road to success....
while never - not once - except XARD himself - doing anything to improve the system.
It's all - man! you gotta take this into account, clear as day, and you gotta be the chessmaster, clear as rain, and you gotta give everything, and nobody will ever succeed if he hasn't gone through all those years of forming the ninja....
All condescencion and narcissism, man.
They don't contribute - even "smallish" like me by analysing what doesn't work - it's all swagger and self-love.
For them it's all a shamefree ride on the Xard-ticket.
Now you can block me and erase my mesaage, who cares, really....
Dude, you need to chill big time haha :lol:

No one said "you gotta be the chessmaster" LOL :lmao: :Rofl: That example totally went over your head. Re-read and don't twist words to make a silly point. I said XARD giving this system to someone who doesn't know anything about the markets is similarly as helpful as a chess master giving a strategy to someone who doesn't play chess. :think:

Seriously that was a good one. That was my favourite part along with "forming the ninja". :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

josi wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:56 am Quite the response one would expect from you - big time, hugh
Avoid the topics - ridicule instead....
Just emphasizing how much I enjoy your humour. No ridicule intended.

But if you read your own messages you'll see you're the one ridiculing others.

I hope XARD will clear up the recent nonsense so we can all continue discussing the system properly.