Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:38 am

This is the best I can do without completely having to recode it for the arrows to work on zero cross you have to set momentum to zero. Like I have said before the indicator needs to be completely recoded and I don't have the time right now.
Thanks mrtools... could you please share the indicator for candles color and background color as well... thanks :thumbup:

Dear coders,
I posted this request on the Express Coding & Commercial Services, but got no answer so far.
I would like to order an indicator that shows the positive and negative correlations, equal or superior to a certain configurable percentage, of all the instruments in the market watch, only in relation to the instrument whose chart we have opened.

Additionally, if in the list of correlations there are instruments with orders running, it should show (please see the attached image for better understanding):
 The Number of orders running in each correlation by its side
 If they are Long or Short orders
 And the currently positive/negative balance

The list of correlations should be presented in the main chart and it should be possible to configure:
 Its exact location on the screen and not only the corner where we want the correlations list placed
 The fonts and its size
 The colors of the nº of orders in progress in each correlation and its type Bullish/Bearish, colored differently for profit or loss (for example Green for wining / Red for losing)
 If there isn't any order running in a listed correlation it should show nothing beside it
Attachments

fgh96 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:23 am Dear Mr.Tools
If It's possible, please check the request #8850, It's a very good indicator, It's MTF version will help us to trade in the direction of bigger timeframes. Thank you very much.
Yes I checked it and it requires I think it was 6 indicators for the rsi to work, not sure if it's possible to add mtf to that, sorry!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
fgh96