Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Mr Tools

Request to add arrows for the attached indicator as per my earlier request just like you had done in 2017 - I had attached that indicator also below.

Any histo above zero should show a buy arrow & any histo below zero should show a sell arrow.

Regards & sorry for troubling you repeatedly.

ARSD

mrtools, Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:42 am

Julio wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:24 pm
mrtools wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:17 am
Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:18 pm

Hi Mr. Tools,

I would be grateful if you could add arrows to this indicator and also SetIndexBuffer (0, Up) and SetIndexBuffer (1, Dn).

Regards,
Hi Julio, under what conditions do you want the arrows to appear, and are you asking for the arrows to be buffers? If so the arrows will have to be in the sub window with the indicator.
The arrows should appear according to the attached image. The buffers (0, Up) and (1, Dn) are required for an EA that I am testing to execute the orders according to those buffers. I do not care if the arrows appear in the secondary window, I think that would be no problem. Anyway, I'd have to check it out.
Julio, added the arrows.
tenkan sen kijun sen histo (mtf + alerts + arrows).mq4
(9.77 KiB) Downloaded 945 times
tsks macd histo arrows.png

Hi, there Mr tools,

Sir thanks for your kindness and providing us the modification of indicator when we needed it. Sir can you add arrow to this indicator for this file below. I am also adding the rules when the yellow line crosses the red line from above and closed inside the red line, then call arrow. For put the yellow line must cross green line from below and closed inside green.

Red Line level is 5 and green -5 . I am posting screenshot both both value

arsd wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:04 pm Mr Tools

Request to add arrows for the attached indicator as per my earlier request just like you had done in 2017 - I had attached that indicator also below.

Any histo above zero should show a buy arrow & any histo below zero should show a sell arrow.

ARSD

Hi Mr. Tools,

I would be grateful if you could add arrows to this indicator and also SetIndexBuffer (0, Up) and SetIndexBuffer (1, Dn).

Regards,
Hi Julio, under what conditions do you want the arrows to appear, and are you asking for the arrows to be buffers? If so the arrows will have to be in the sub window with the indicator.
The arrows should appear according to the attached image. The buffers (0, Up) and (1, Dn) are required for an EA that I am testing to execute the orders according to those buffers. I do not care if the arrows appear in the secondary window, I think that would be no problem. Anyway, I'd have to check it out.
Julio, added the arrows.

Mr Tools - any development...

ARSD

arsd wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:04 pm Mr Tools

ARSD

Hi Mr. Tools,

Regards,
Julio, added the arrows.
This is the best I can do without completely having to recode it for the arrows to work on zero cross you have to set momentum to zero. Like I have said before the indicator needs to be completely recoded and I don't have the time right now.

binaryverseofficial wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:47 pm Hi, there Mr tools,

Sir thanks for your kindness and providing us the modification of indicator when we needed it. Sir can you add arrow to this indicator for this file below. I am also adding the rules when the yellow line crosses the red line from above and closed inside the red line, then call arrow. For put the yellow line must cross green line from below and closed inside green.

Red Line level is 5 and green -5 . I am posting screenshot both both value
I have tried doing that before on other indicators and wasn't able to do it, sorry!