Re: Coronavirus cases hits 500k

Pikachu wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:43 am As of now according to this live stream:

The numbers of infected people in USA has outreached the numbers of China and my previous prediction is already met.
If it continues like this then we might probably see 750k-1million cases :stressed:
do you really believe China numbers now?...Wuhan traffic is still at "0"... https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/traffic-in ... an-traffic
These users thanked the author Pava for the post:
Jimmy

Pava wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:51 am

do you really believe China numbers now?...Wuhan traffic is still at "0"... https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/traffic-in ... an-traffic
Personally I do not believe that the reported numbers are correct. Despite the fact that this virus was originally detected in Wuhan and even when the government took quickly some measures to reduce/stop the numbers of infected people, the current numbers are looking "too small" in my opinion in comparison to other countries. But who knows the exact numbers :eh:
My first assumption was that at some point the government realize it was out of control and didn't want to make more panic.

Chinese Stock Market didn't crash....American and European Markets did....

Destroy other markets and be ready to capture them in every way

How to dominate the world quickly?

THE GREAT CHINESE STAGE

1. Create a virus and the antidote.

2. Spread the virus.

3. A demonstration of efficiency, building hospitals in a few days. After all, you were already prepared, with the projects, ordering the equipment, hiring the labor, the water and sewage network, the prefabricated building materials and stocked in an impressive volume.

4. Cause chaos in the world, starting with Europe.

5. Quickly plaster the economy of dozens of countries.

6. Stop production lines in factories in other countries.

7. Cause stock markets to fall and buy companies at a bargain price.

8. Quickly control the epidemic in your country. After all, you were already prepared.

9. Lower the price of commodities, including the price of oil you buy on a large scale.

10. Get back to producing quickly while the world is at a standstill. Buy what you negotiated cheaply in the crisis and sell more expensive what is lacking in countries that have paralyzed their industries.
fractals inside fractals