Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

luis1moce wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:13 am Just to say thanks to XARD777 again for his simple trend following trading system. These are some trades from yestarday. Again, just look where the arrow is, then wait for price to cross the trendline and candle to change color. i.e: Red arrow then look for price to cross trendline and candle change color to pink then jump on sell trade.
Hello,

please, can you tell me when do you close the trades ?

Thank you and regards.

Senior Rob wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:48 am Norman, draw a vertical line on your chart where you start looking for trades and I will show you what I do (when I get chance in my trading this morning)
I sit here since the vertical line. The red dot was on highest high so where the red line is. I waited for the sell signal. I usually take sell position when the first pink candle close. The first trade was minus the second also. And the red dot just moved moved and moved and no the arrow is in. So I think now its will be ok because its turned from a significant level.
Attachments

tiaulu wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:01 am Please publish the rules for entry and exit trade.
So the system is not understandable and is too uncertain
Can't read almost 200 pages of tread to understand something about the system
XARD TOLD this 4 pages back:
XARD: When there is a Blue DOT on your chart you take Blue Candle BUY trades only, when there is a Red DOT on your chart you take Pink Candle SELL trades only.
Your main BIAS is the Silver Zigzag line which also is shown by an UP/Down Arrow on the relevant Blue/Red DOTS.