Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

k_khan_bt wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:35 am

TY Bro, for share we already known for long about 7th-Candle, its all time favorite of Martingale step trade lovers however its probability is time dependent & inclusive of other market factors therefore it should be countable with various other factors like OBOS levels Fibo target count, previous candle shape/signal,bollinger touch etc
It will be awesome if you bring a catalog of factors that ought to be counted on 7th candle indicator that may strengthen the signal with up to 80% probability, means you devise an strategy & test it for 10 times yourself & find it wining on 8 times basis.
hope to have cleared a concept.

Can you indicate a post that dealt with this matter?
I believe I can reach the 80% level, simply by defining strong resistance zones in longer times.

Sorry my english, I'm Brazilian and I use the translator
These users thanked the author disilva92 for the post:
k_khan_bt

Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

disilva92 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:24 pm
Can you indicate a post that dealt with this matter?
I believe I can reach the 80% level, simply by defining strong resistance zones in longer times.

Sorry my english, I'm Brazilian and I use the translator
Será incrível se você trouxer um catálogo de fatores que devem ser contados com o indicador de 7 velas que pode fortalecer o sinal com até 80% de probabilidade, significa que você planeja uma estratégia e a testa por 10 vezes e acha que está ganhando 8 base de tempos.
espero ter limpado um conceito.

Obrigado
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡