Moving AveragesRe: Stochastic indicator(s)

Jimmy wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:17 pm This is the iStochtxt by Mladen. I couldn't find this one on our forum so thought it might be useful for those who want arrows and Stochastic turning points displayed on their charts. It also comes with MTF display, Arrows and Alerts.
please do an upgrade. smoothing. so that we get fewer but more accurate.
fractals inside fractals

Re: Stochastic CG Advanced

Jimmy wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 11:04 pm This is Mladen's Stochastic CG Advanced which was upgraded very kindly by Mrtools with the newer (drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation + Alerts & Arrows.
Hi Mrtools, Jimmy,

I understand that this version of stochastic is based on Ehlers' concepts. Since it has center of gravity in it's name, I'm just wondering if it recalculates. Could you please help me clarify this point? Thanks for your help.

traderokey wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:42 am

Hi Mrtools, Jimmy,

I understand that this version of stochastic is based on Ehlers' concepts. Since it has center of gravity in it's name, I'm just wondering if it recalculates. Could you please help me clarify this point? Thanks for your help.
No recalculation, the center of gravity is Ehler's center of gravity, those regression channels for whatever reason someone named them center of gravity and the name unfortunately stuck.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
traderokey

traderokey wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:04 am

Many thanks Mrtools.
Been meaning to update that one, this is an updated version, should be a little lighter all around and more optimized code with mtf and alerts on signal cross,
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
kvak, traderokey, rudiarius, Daim2574, Jimmy, marwilli, pipsquirrel