Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:14 pm
UPDATE

OK Everyone,
Here is the latest update...
Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777
Dear Xard,
Thank You. Thanks for all your Shares / Kindness. Thank You.
Thank You for providing SEMA on/off & Sema size option. Please always keep this option.

Please see this Request.
A Small Request if you can have a look.
Please provide SEMA Paramaters options Also. / as available in some of your old Indis : !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-ZZ

You can also combine 2 ZZ Lines in this.
Example show ZZ for 34 and 136 ( 89 ) Param instead of 2 seperate !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-ZIGZAG-g & !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-ZIGZAG2-g

Thank You.

Edit : Please Also Provide Changing of SEMA Colours. This will make this a Complete SEMA Indi.
I missed to write in earlier Post and can't edit.

You are the Most Kind Trader helping all the New Ones and giving us confidence through your Wonderful Shares.
A grand salute to your selection of your various Colour Palletes.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello! can someone tell me pls why the the ea is not working for me in strategy tester, i have the indicators for the strategy in the indicator folder. do i need to put them in a different folder? most probably cant read them.
ea.png

Cladi39 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:41 am
Your template adding other indicators it is notihing to do with Xard system, it is completely diffrent thing. Diverts and can confuse
Agree with you 100% :thumbup:

I hope others, especially newcomers, will understand that their success with this system will not be about adding new indicators... ((or even using the most current version! That's how good it is.))

Each part is relevant and has been specifically chosen by XARD for this specific approach. If he wanted to add more, he would.

You can add more things only if you have a real reason to. My point here is mainly for a newcomer: If you're going to randomly add more things, it wouldn't be right if you later complain that you're confused or not getting results you expected. It's better to spend time understanding how to use the system as it's being presented by XARD.
GOLD + SPX

The zigzag and semafor in the latest setup uses 35 different settings over 7 time periods (M1,M2,M3M5,M15,M30,H1)
Time periods M2 & M3 are set aside for Renko.
To change any one setting would have a knock on effect with all the other settings.
Hence, the reason why I disabled your ability to change settings within the input menu..

Here are the settings just for the White Arrows...
//---WHITE ARROWS---
if(Period()==PERIOD_M1){Period3=56*15.;}
if(Period()==PERIOD_M2){Period3=28*15.;}
if(Period()==PERIOD_M3){Period3=56*5.;}
if(Period()==PERIOD_M5){Period3=56*3.;}
if(Period()==PERIOD_M15){Period3=56*1.;}
if(Period()==PERIOD_M30){Period3=28.;}
if(Period()==PERIOD_H1){Period3=14.;}
//+---

All the best
Xard777

nbibu wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:33 pm
Hello! can someone tell me pls why the the ea is not working for me in strategy tester, i have the indicators for the strategy in the indicator folder. do i need to put them in a different folder? most probably cant read them.
It is working. As far as I know and tested, the ea is just a panel where you can place buy/sell orders and close them.

In the picture it is the one on the right bottom corner of the chart.
ea.png

Pikachu wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:10 pm
nbibu wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:33 pm
It is working. As far as I know and tested, the ea is just a panel where you can place buy/sell orders and close them.

In the picture it is the one on the right bottom corner of the chart.

Thank u very much for the answer. I was thinking the EA will autotrade the orders if all conditions are met for buy or sell.

xard777 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:14 pm
UPDATE

OK Everyone,
Here is the latest update...
Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777
XARD: When there is a Blue DOT on your chart you take Blue Candle BUY trades only, when there is a Red DOT on your chart you take Pink Candle SELL trades only.
Your main BIAS is the Silver Zigzag line which also is shown by an UP/Down Arrow on the relevant Blue/Red DOTS.

Dear Xard,

which time frame would you use for you entry and exit for the new update?
15m or 5m
thanks in advance

XARD Thank you for the hard work and freely giving away a good quality system. There are a lot of people in the world of forex that want money for garbage. I like to use a symbol changer called 'Symbol - changer limited 1.2'. It works great but when I drop it on the chart I loose the 'lot size, buy, sell, close, close all' option on my screen. Does anyone have a symbol changer that doesn't interfere with the other indicators?

I'm not new to forex but I am new to XARDs system. I understand the system is simple and you can just buy on blue candles and sell on pink candles, but there are lots of other things going on that give important information and I would like to understand what the indicators are telling me. Here are a few questions, i'm sure others could benefit from the answers as well.

Red and blue dots. I assume these dots show the recent high or recent low but will repaint as necessary, so their main value is indicating a recent swing high or low. The red and blue dots get white arrows inside them when the gray zig zag lands on them.

Red and gray zig zag lines appear to show long term(gray line) and short term(red line) price swings. These repaint as well.

I don't know what the light brown or cycle channel lines do.

The function of the daily open dots are clear, I like seeing that on the chart.

The moving average seems to agree closely with the colored candles.

Please feel free to comment on my questions/statements above. Even if you want tell your personal interpretation of the different elements on the chart.

Thank You
Russ

russnagel1 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:01 am
XARD Thank you for the hard work and freely giving away a good quality system. There are a lot of people in the world of forex that want money for garbage. I like to use a symbol changer called 'Symbol - changer limited 1.2'. It works great but when I drop it on the chart I loose the 'lot size, buy, sell, close, close all' option on my screen. Does anyone have a symbol changer that doesn't interfere with the other indicators?

Thank You
Russ
FADHAYE
THIS MY GIVE YOU AN IDEA BUT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE THE NEW VERSIONS

edit
final one
Annotation 2020-03-22 232550.png

1. Similar Topics

1. 162 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 37808 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”