Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:14 pm UPDATE

OK Everyone,
Here is the latest update...
Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777
XARD: When there is a Blue DOT on your chart you take Blue Candle BUY trades only, when there is a Red DOT on your chart you take Pink Candle SELL trades only.
Your main BIAS is the Silver Zigzag line which also is shown by an UP/Down Arrow on the relevant Blue/Red DOTS.

Dear Xard,

which time frame would you use for you entry and exit for the new update?
15m or 5m
thanks in advance

XARD Thank you for the hard work and freely giving away a good quality system. There are a lot of people in the world of forex that want money for garbage. I like to use a symbol changer called 'Symbol - changer limited 1.2'. It works great but when I drop it on the chart I loose the 'lot size, buy, sell, close, close all' option on my screen. Does anyone have a symbol changer that doesn't interfere with the other indicators?

I'm not new to forex but I am new to XARDs system. I understand the system is simple and you can just buy on blue candles and sell on pink candles, but there are lots of other things going on that give important information and I would like to understand what the indicators are telling me. Here are a few questions, i'm sure others could benefit from the answers as well.

Red and blue dots. I assume these dots show the recent high or recent low but will repaint as necessary, so their main value is indicating a recent swing high or low. The red and blue dots get white arrows inside them when the gray zig zag lands on them.

Red and gray zig zag lines appear to show long term(gray line) and short term(red line) price swings. These repaint as well.

I don't know what the light brown or cycle channel lines do.

The function of the daily open dots are clear, I like seeing that on the chart.

The moving average seems to agree closely with the colored candles.

Please feel free to comment on my questions/statements above. Even if you want tell your personal interpretation of the different elements on the chart.

Thank You
Russ

russnagel1 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:01 am XARD Thank you for the hard work and freely giving away a good quality system. There are a lot of people in the world of forex that want money for garbage. I like to use a symbol changer called 'Symbol - changer limited 1.2'. It works great but when I drop it on the chart I loose the 'lot size, buy, sell, close, close all' option on my screen. Does anyone have a symbol changer that doesn't interfere with the other indicators?

Thank You
Russ
FADHAYE
THIS MY GIVE YOU AN IDEA BUT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE THE NEW VERSIONS

edit
final one
Attachments
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post (total 2):
Pikachu, russnagel1

Update

Enjoy!
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

josi wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:00 pm

Its design is extremely clear and comprehensible.
Excellent work!
As to contrary signals that may (and will) confuse newbies: you don't have to use the "TDI"-subwindow (compare signals below)
I wish somebody would take the time and REALLY SPECIFICALLY explain the function of Murray Maths within the XARD-system. What exact problem does it solve? And how?
Fadhaye

there is a whole tutorial if you are interested learning it:

viewtopic.php?f=579489&t=8473460&p=1295 ... 1295398839

fadhayemustafa wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:13 pm

Fadhaye

there is a whole tutorial if you are interested learning it:

viewtopic.php?f=579489&t=8473460&p=1295 ... 1295398839
Yes, I know - and thanks for the advice - but if you look at my post I wasn't asking for information about Murray Maths in general BUT for the specific advantage it brings to the XARD-SYSTEM:
"REALLY SPECIFICALLY explain the function of Murray Maths within the XARD-system"

XARD: I use MMATH to identify OBOS (OverBought & OverSold) areas such as 8/8th to +2/8th & 0/8th to -2/8th levels, once price leaves these levels they tend to move to the 4/8th level. There is much more to MMATH but that is it's main use in my Simple Trend Following System.

Thanks a lot, Xard, for this clear and precise answer. I think it will help people a lot.
P.S.: I must say on M15 your system now looks pretty much perfect.

XARD: Yes, 5min was too choppy so I used the 15min today on WS30 and took a BUY when the Trend line changed from red to Blue (made my quota for today with that one trade)
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
fadhayemustafa, StuartWong

Thanks Xard
I think this makes me unsure.
Xard told blue dot look for buy candles. look at the picture its say strong buy and blue dot but I think its never a buy position.
Is there any idea how can we filter these out.

XARD: You should start to see BUY Candles shortly.
XARD: HK crossed UP for +300 Pip$
Attachments
These users thanked the author normannasty for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, StuartWong