Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Amunra5 wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:34 pm

here you go buddy.
tho i think M5 is more simplified.
that mega trend indicator really really goes well with Xard's MA.
feel free to switch the megatrend period from 233 to 144, whichever suits you better.
Your template adding other indicators it is notihing to do with Xard system, it is completely diffrent thing. Diverts and can confuse
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post:
Rumi

josi wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:35 am
As mntiwana said back in 2017:
I think mega trend is not any thing else but "Hull Moving Average" (HMA)
use some hull with alerts
viewtopic.php?p=1295360714#p1295360714

P.S.: How do you explain period 233 or 144?
Which higher TF is (supposedly) emulated by these numbers?
Yep it's the old repainting Hull moving average.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
josi

Cladi39 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:41 am

Your template adding other indicators it is notihing to do with Xard system, it is completely diffrent thing. Diverts and can confuse
my apologies to all and xard. i should not have included Xard's name on zip file. coz it will indeed create confusion. thaanks clad for reminding.
once again that zip file is a concept experiment and xard has nothing to do with it, only the parts indi.
fractals inside fractals

thomdel wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:45 pm

Dear Xard,
Thank You. Thanks for all your Shares / Kindness. Thank You.
Thank You for providing SEMA on/off & Sema size option. Please always keep this option.

Please see this Request.
A Small Request if you can have a look.
Please provide SEMA Paramaters options Also. / as available in some of your old Indis : !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-ZZ

You can also combine 2 ZZ Lines in this.
Example show ZZ for 34 and 136 ( 89 ) Param instead of 2 seperate !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-ZIGZAG-g & !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-ZIGZAG2-g

Thank You.

Edit : Please Also Provide Changing of SEMA Colours. This will make this a Complete SEMA Indi.
I missed to write in earlier Post and can't edit.

You are the Most Kind Trader helping all the New Ones and giving us confidence through your Wonderful Shares.
A grand salute to your selection of your various Colour Palletes.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

Cladi39 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:41 am Your template adding other indicators it is notihing to do with Xard system, it is completely diffrent thing. Diverts and can confuse
Agree with you 100% :thumbup:

I hope others, especially newcomers, will understand that their success with this system will not be about adding new indicators... ((or even using the most current version! That's how good it is.))

Each part is relevant and has been specifically chosen by XARD for this specific approach. If he wanted to add more, he would.

You can add more things only if you have a real reason to. My point here is mainly for a newcomer: If you're going to randomly add more things, it wouldn't be right if you later complain that you're confused or not getting results you expected. It's better to spend time understanding how to use the system as it's being presented by XARD.

The zigzag and semafor in the latest setup uses 35 different settings over 7 time periods (M1,M2,M3M5,M15,M30,H1)
Time periods M2 & M3 are set aside for Renko.
To change any one setting would have a knock on effect with all the other settings.
Hence, the reason why I disabled your ability to change settings within the input menu..

Here are the settings just for the White Arrows...
//---WHITE ARROWS---
if(Period()==PERIOD_M1){Period3=56*15.;}
if(Period()==PERIOD_M2){Period3=28*15.;}
if(Period()==PERIOD_M3){Period3=56*5.;}
if(Period()==PERIOD_M5){Period3=56*3.;}
if(Period()==PERIOD_M15){Period3=56*1.;}
if(Period()==PERIOD_M30){Period3=28.;}
if(Period()==PERIOD_H1){Period3=14.;}
//+---

All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 9):
DTRCT, SWicak, fadhayemustafa, josi, thomdel, navlem, bigdee, Jimmy, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

nbibu wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:33 pm Hello! can someone tell me pls why the the ea is not working for me in strategy tester, i have the indicators for the strategy in the indicator folder. do i need to put them in a different folder? most probably cant read them.
It is working. As far as I know and tested, the ea is just a panel where you can place buy/sell orders and close them.

In the picture it is the one on the right bottom corner of the chart.

[quote=Pikachu post_id=1295406371 time=1584879018 user_id=4938005]

It is working. As far as I know and tested, the ea is just a panel where you can place buy/sell orders and close them.

In the picture it is the one on the right bottom corner of the chart.

Thank u very much for the answer. I was thinking the EA will autotrade the orders if all conditions are met for buy or sell.