Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Cazz223 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:15 am

Dear MrTools
Thank you for adding many good stuffs to the new Squize MA besides TEMA.
Would you kindly add also colour change at Slope Change like what you did for "35_MA_SquizeMA_Ed_FLET_colorMod 2 nmc.ex4" (picture attached).

Thanks!
Dear mrtools,

May I request you to include the bands and display and alert inputs from Averages -mtf- alerts- sr-9 to this 35 MA Squize MA Ed FLET color Mod 2 nmc .. Please include it in this indicator. Thank you

Thank you

Moving AveragesRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:13 pm Here is the highly accurate Super Smoothed Average Trend by Mladen for MT4 which is one of our favorite Moving Average style indicators from Mladen.

This version includes (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation, Alerts, Shadow Option & more.

PS: If you would like to download a template with the indicator set up as a Wave using the 34 EMA, see here: 34 EMA Wave using the Super Smoothed Averages indicator for MT4.

PPS: There is also a version with Floating Levels here: Super Smoothed Average with Floating Levels for MT4.
RE : Super Smoothed Average Trend 1.2

Hi MrTools,

Please can you help with a small change in your coding...... the Shadow line is defaulted and stuck on size 6, if I change it to lets say size 2 it will default back to 6 again as soon as i change the TF (on a 5min TF size 6 is way to big), would it be possible to have a look so that it stays on the chosen size? :star:

juanv101 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:29 pm

RE : Super Smoothed Average Trend 1.2

Hi MrTools,

Please can you help with a small change in your coding...... the Shadow line is defaulted and stuck on size 6, if I change it to lets say size 2 it will default back to 6 again as soon as i change the TF (on a 5min TF size 6 is way to big), would it be possible to have a look so that it stays on the chosen size? :star:

Capture.JPG
Do not have the source for that indicator, but check in your indicator inputs and look for shadow width and adjust it as needed.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
juanv101

Hello, dear master coders,
I am looking for an indicator that colours the background of my chart window (directional bias):
Of course it would be best if it had all your 30+ MA-options.
This is the functionality I'm looking for:
1. MA slope up: colour A; MA slope down: colour B
2. MA1<MA2: colour A; MA1>MA2: colour B
3. price closes above MA: colour A; price closes below MA: colour B
I'd be very grateful for any help.
Thanks

hi mrtools,

do we have a moving average band that changes % everytime candles react to a specific MA period? (the MAperiod being the center of the bands)
its fine if we don't have one for the site. i wont ask to create one coz i think it is versatile indicator and will take effort and time to code.

thanks anyway!
fractals inside fractals

Amunra5 wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:13 pm hi mrtools,

do we have a moving average band that changes % everytime candles react to a specific MA period? (the MAperiod being the center of the bands)
its fine if we don't have one for the site. i wont ask to create one coz i think it is versatile indicator and will take effort and time to code.

thanks anyway!
Don't think so, but weren't you asking for a hma bands earlier, anyway posting the hma bands here.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Amunra5, Jimmy, Daim2574, ahmadjohar, Sutatong, josi, rosalieone, Lumios, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:44 pm

Don't think so, but weren't you asking for a hma bands earlier, anyway posting the hma bands here.
indeed i requested for hma band but i dont know why the word "hma" was missing from the sentence lol.
once again my deepest thanks mrtools for taking the time to code it. i am forever grateful.
its magical btw and perfect for breakouts too.
55 on m5 is everything!
fractals inside fractals

CodeRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

dear mrtools,

on your spare time maybe you can make the outer bands of HMA to
* Upper Band = 20-day hma + (20-day standard deviation of price x 2)
* Lower Band = 20-day hma - (20-day standard deviation of price x 2)

behaving akin to bb, or something to that effect.
and maybe something interesting might come up.

all the best.
fractals inside fractals