Re: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

mades wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:40 pm Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a very simple moving average dashboard, which would show whether the price is above or below the price. Don't need to be multi currency (the actual one it is attached to is enough), just multi timeframe. Any suggestions?
Found this one from cj it's actually ma crossover dashboard but if you put the ma1period = 1 it will be the same as using price and the dashboard will say bid price.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
mades, Intrest 1, pipsquirrel

Re: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

bilbao wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:50 pm Price Evaluator

price-evaluator.gif

You will find the history in the experts tab or the mql4/logs folder.

It has to be attached to H1 charts of the wanted symbols.

The important information :

- Spread average : average spread in pips of the symbol during the hour.
- Time average : average time in seconds between two ticks during the hour.
- Freeze : total number of seconds during the hour when the time between two ticks is more than 4 seconds.
- Ticks : total number of ticks during the hour.

You collect the data during one day, or several day during one week and then you will be able to compare brokers price feed.

More ticks there is and better (in theory) is the quality of the data; More than 80 000 ticks per day, the broker may be in connection with several liquidity providers.
Less ticks there is and poorer will be the data; Less than 30 000 ticks per day, the broker may be in a bad shape, with no real relation with a liquidity provider, no brokerage license, etc...
Hi,

Great indicator. I am trying to load it into MT4 build 1260 and I am not having much luck, could you make it compatible to this last version?

Thank you,
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”