Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Daim2574 wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:48 pm

Nice template... would you mind sharing it?... thanks
here you go buddy.
tho i think M5 is more simplified.
that mega trend indicator really really goes well with Xard's MA.
feel free to switch the megatrend period from 233 to 144, whichever suits you better.
These users thanked the author Amunra5 for the post (total 4):
Daim2574, rudiarius, Skyold, Jedidiah
fractals inside fractals

I think there's still a problem with the Expert (XARDFX-TRADE) - at least on my computer
Whenever I change currencies it disappears and only comes back when I reload the template.
So - at least in that way - the last issue of this version seemed stabler.
P.S.: I'd prefer the currency changer of old to the trading expert any day - but I'm not relevant.

Keeping in mind that your system setup really has to answer 3 questions it can or rather could be reduced:
1. What is the trend bias - short or long? (up to now you answered this question with a number of indicators: background colours, slow (higher TF) MA, ZigZag, Cycle Channel - problems for newbies: at times seemingly contradicting signal information)
2. What is the entry trigger? (up to now you answered this question with a number of indicators: 2 faster MAs, Coloured Candles and to some extent ZigZag - problems for newbies: at times seemingly contradicting signal information)
3. What is the exit trigger? (up to now you answered this question with a number of indicators: Black Candles, ZigZag, Price crosses faster MAs - problems for newbies: at times seemingly contradicting signal information)
So: the definite and fastest version would be a setup using only three instruments, each of which is defined to answer exactly and only one of the three questions.
The advantage: the system is simple and easy to explain and there aren't seemingly contradicting signals any longer.
The disadvantage: newbies may not grasp the intricacies of trading right away (i. e. support and resistance; i. e. the different answer to question 1 depending on whether you are a scalper, a daytrader or a swing trader - because the higher TF you use as the basis for your trend bias changes each time) and there is no confluence.
If you wanted to integrate StopLoss you could use a 4th one; i. e. an ATR indicator of some sort.
The last aspect - money management - was left out because it is not part of your system.
Here my answer is as simple as it is straightforward: risk between 1-3 % of your capital per trade (depending on your risk profile).

These are only my ruminations - and I may be totally wrong.
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
StuartWong

Amunra5 wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:34 pm

here you go buddy.
feel free to switch the megatrend period from 233 to 144, whichever suits you better.
Thanks for sharing the system XARD Bro and Amunra Bro.... Could u please tell how to use this system profitablly? Please share the entry point and exit point... It will help to more persons as like me Bro... How to enter the trade and exit the trade.. Please explain in screenshot Bro.. Thanks in advance bro

XARD: When there is a Blue DOT on your chart you take Blue Candle BUY trades only, when there is a Red DOT on your chart you take Pink Candle SELL trades only.
Your main BIAS is the Silver Zigzag line which also is shown by an UP/Down Arrow on the relevant Blue/Red DOTS.

Amunra5 wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:34 pm

here you go buddy.
As mntiwana said back in 2017:
I think mega trend is not any thing else but "Hull Moving Average" (HMA)
use some hull with alerts
viewtopic.php?p=1295360714#p1295360714

P.S.: How do you explain period 233 or 144?
Which higher TF is (supposedly) emulated by these numbers?