Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

[quote=mrtools post_id=1295390738 time=1560045617 user_id=4864807]
[quote=Jozo post_id=1295390730 time=1560013879 user_id=4927088]

Hi traders, trying to get access to this indicator via my EA but what i get doesn't match to the curvature could anyone test and check and see what i'm doing wrong?
Code: Select all

Comment( "This is the vwap value: "+DoubleToStr( checkVwap(), 2 ) );
double checkVwap(){
double res = iCustom(NULL,0,"Vwap",34,0,1);
//iCustom( Symbol(), 0, "Vwap", 34, 0);
return res;
}

This is a newer version!
Vwap.ex4
(22.63 KiB) Downloaded 1323 times
vwap.png

Hi traders, trying to get access to this indicator via my EA but what i get doesn't match to the curvature could anyone test and check and see what i'm doing wrong?

double checkVwap(){
return res;
}

Zittoro wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:28 am This is a newer version!
Vwap.ex4
(22.63 KiB) Downloaded 1323 times
vwap.png

double checkVwap(){
return res;
}
Maybe try:::

iCustom(NULL,0,"Vwap",VwapPeriod,Price,3,1);

Jimmy wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:36 pm Here is another set of beautiful Volume indicators - Mladen's Rainbow Volume bars using standard Volume and also a Marney Volume version for MT4. Definitely must-have additions to our Volume indicators collection thread :)
hi, just wanted to ask if a coder here could modify these two indicators to make colors more accurate. I guess that a good result can be obtained by smoothing the indicator, but I'm not sure of the result since I don't know if colors are given by the slope of the histogram bars...The aim is to have less "colours" noise, so make bars green when they are all green for example, without a red bar interrupting the "trend".
Thanks